Author Topic: ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!  (Read 10151 times)

vansmack

Re: ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2006, 01:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  This thread is yet another case where the super cool regulars here can't just leave something alone if it is of no interest to them. Instead they have to make themselves feel funny and smart by making fun of what others, likely half their age, are listening to.

In all the years that I've been reading this forum this particular habit is by far the most disturbing.
Cybersmears lurk to ambush and batter the unwary.
27>34

Shadrach

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2006, 01:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by crusader:

This thread is yet another case where the super cool regulars here can't just leave something alone if it is of no interest to them. Instead they have to make themselves feel funny and smart by making fun of what others, likely half their age, are listening to.

In all the years that I've been reading this forum this particular habit is by far the most disturbing.
Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina" [/b]
Really, by who? You? I think I can live with that. I mean being called names by a faceless forumite won't cause me to lose any sleep.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 01:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  Bummer, but I am very excited to watch the A's over the airwaves on April 2.  155 games via D*TV/Fox this year.  Sweet.
i wholeheartedly concur!
OU812

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 01:22:00 pm »

Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina" [/b]
Really, by who? You? I think I can live with that. I mean being called names by a faceless forumite won't cause me to lose any sleep. [/b]
Yeah i know you guys wouldn't bounce anyone.  I mean...take a look around at some of the unsavory characters here that are accepted with open arms.

Now back to your duties you whiny vagina!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 01:26:00 pm »
<i hate it when chaz talks about me like that here>
T.Rex

kevhender

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 01:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by Chaz, Lover of all Beings:
  I'd say you be careful...calling a mod a whiny vagina could be cause for banishment from our sarcstic little kingdom.

Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina"
Really, by who? You? I think I can live with that. I mean being called names by a faceless forumite won't cause me to lose any sleep. [/b]
Haha, not quite.  I was just saying that the last time I said something similar to what Shadrach just said, I was called a "whiny vagina" by everyone's favorite poster for sticking up for someone who liked music that most boardies don't like.  Definitely wasn't calling Shadrach that myself... in fact, I agree completely with what he said.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2006, 01:38:00 pm »

Originally posted by Chaz, Lover of all Beings:
  I'd say you be careful...calling a mod a whiny vagina could be cause for banishment from our sarcstic little kingdom.

Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina"
Haha, not quite.  I was just saying that the last time I said something similar to what Shadrach just said, I was called a "whiny vagina" by everyone's favorite poster for sticking up for someone who liked music that most boardies don't like.  Definitely wasn't calling Shadrach that myself... in fact, I agree completely with what he said. [/b]
Eh whatever.....yer all a bunch of whiny vaginas in my book  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2006, 04:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:

Originally posted by vansmack:
  Bummer, but I am very excited to watch the A's over the airwaves on April 2.  155 games via D*TV/Fox this year.  Sweet.
i wholeheartedly concur! [/b]
Keep it up...I've got a 19 inch with rabbit ears in the other room for you to watch the A's on, pal.
27>34

Fico

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2006, 05:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Sugartastic:

Originally posted by chokeychicken:
 [qb] i was just trying to say...take the hint.   [/b]
http://www.thehint.com/

straightxedging

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2006, 03:52:00 pm »
pretty much angels and airwaves concert = cant wait. its gonna dominate...im coming with a car full of buddies from cincinnati to see this show. straight up, its gonna be amazing.

lbcardoni

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2006, 04:48:00 pm »
Can me and some of my bros catch a ride with you and your buddies?  We can chug some root beers in the parking lot before the show!  xhappyhourx

blinksaar

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2006, 10:43:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:

Originally posted by lbcardoni:
  is there any chance that this band will have any more staying power than box car racer?

outlook not so good
i'm still snickering at this... [/b]
angels & airwaves is said to be around for a while unlike box car racer. box car racer was just a side project while angels & airwaves is a full blown band

blinksaar

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2006, 10:45:00 am »

exactly Shadrach, cause im 15..

lbcardoni

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2006, 01:12:00 pm »
 angels & airwaves is said to be around for a while unlike box car racer. box car racer was just a side project while angels & airwaves is a full blown band
Thank goodness!

Big KC

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2006, 03:11:00 pm »
Tony Danza is great in Angels in the Outfield.... Really just a stellar performance....