Author Topic: Return of the King  (Read 14513 times)

trowe2000

Re: Return of the King
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2003, 11:37:00 am »
Originally posted by pollard:

Originally posted by trowe2000:
  well, let's see. i don't spend my life on a message board, or waiting in line for weeks to see the final installment of the "trilogy". by the way, i did see it. weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well you don't spend your life on a message board but you came back to see what people on a message board said, so you are a loser

you are funny, you post on a message board about how posting on a message board makes somebody a loser, or maybe you are just a loser

or better yet, you obviously read the message board, and don't post, which means you are definitely a loser [/b]

trowe2000

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2003, 11:43:00 am »

well, let's see. i don't spend my life on a message board, or waiting in line for weeks to see the final installment of the "trilogy". by the way, i did see it. weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well you don't spend your life on a message board but you came back to see what people on a message board said, so you are a loser

you are funny, you post on a message board about how posting on a message board makes somebody a loser, or maybe you are just a loser

or better yet, you obviously read the message board, and don't post, which means you are definitely a loser [/b]
christ i can barely operate this thing. actually i was trying to find out if it was worth. it wasn't.....

guess i should have gone with my first instinct. losers can't pick movies!

ratioci nation

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2003, 11:54:00 am »
 christ i can barely operate this thing.

an idiot and a loser... congrats

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2003, 12:10:00 pm »
Is trowe2000 son of Flawd?

trowe2000

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2003, 12:29:00 pm »

an idiot and a loser... congrats [/b]

chaz

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2003, 12:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:
  Is trowe2000 son of Flawd?
Forget that question.  Although his spelling skills are suspect, flawd seems to have mastered point and right-click.  Plus, he's funny!  

Happy freaking non-denominational holiday season everyone.  Can't wait for my 11 days in a row out of this hell-hole office!

trowe2000

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2003, 12:42:00 pm »

that was genius. i feel inferior in your message board world. i bow to your superior intelligence. an attribute undoubtedly gained through extensive sessions of playstation, magic the gathering and late night chat rooms. give yourself a pat on the back. you've earned it!

chaz

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2003, 12:45:00 pm »

that was genius. i feel inferior in your message board world. i bow to your superior intelligence. an attribute undoubtedly gained through extensive sessions of playstation, magic the gathering and late night chat rooms. give yourself a pat on the back. you've earned it! [/b]
Poor trowe.  Now that 8th grade is out for the holidays he has to stay at home all day with nothing to do but hang out on this board with us losers.

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2003, 12:48:00 pm »
I think perhaps if a person spends so much time on a chatboard that it ends up being detrimental to their work production, or ends up usurping all other potential for a social life, or ends up being the place where they devote much of their emotions and energy, then perhaps they need to step back and put less priority on their online life.

I don't think that posting on a chatboard necessarily makes one a "loser". Putting too much priority on it could possibly lead to "loser" qualities.

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2003, 12:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  i really felt that vin diesel should have been cast in the movie
Or Angeline Jolie?

Angeline Jolie IS Mother Theresa in 'OH CALCUTTA!', opening Christmas day in theaters everywhere.

trowe2000

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2003, 12:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I think perhaps if a person spends so much time on a chatboard that it ends up being detrimental to their work production, or ends up usurping all other potential for a social life, or ends up being the place where they devote much of their emotions and energy, then perhaps they need to step back and put less priority on their online life.

I don't think that posting on a chatboard necessarily makes one a "loser". Putting too much priority on it could possibly lead to "loser" qualities.
nice argument. you are on all of these topics. i have some family ties x-mas re-runs to catch up on.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2003, 12:57:00 pm »
  nice argument. you are on all of these topics. i have some family ties x-mas re-runs to catch up on.
Please go away. You are tainting the ROTK thread with your tiresome antics.

trowe2000

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2003, 01:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:

Please go away. You are tainting the ROTK thread with your tiresome antics. [/b]
i bow for no man. or over exposed fim makers. but, i have grown weary of the judgemental nature of this message board. do not lose hope. the final star wars is surely on it's way.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2003, 01:59:00 pm »
excuse me while i point out the fact that you started the name calling, so you get what you give....  and please i couldn't bear to watch the travesity called the second star wars film... horrible acting, special effects, and story.  george lucas "borrowed" all his best ideas at least peter jackson was using material from what many people consider classic literature.  go find some sum 41 bbs to join...
T.Rex

trowe2000

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2003, 02:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  excuse me while i point out the fact that you started the name calling, so you get what you give....  and please i couldn't bear to watch the travesity called the second star wars film... horrible acting, special effects, and story.  george lucas "borrowed" all his best ideas at least peter jackson was using material from what many people consider classic literature.  go find some sum 41 bbs to join...