Author Topic: Bomp  (Read 1639 times)

SPARX

Bomp
« on: February 19, 2004, 06:46:00 pm »
Anybody interested in doing some promo work in the DC metro  area for Bomp records?Samantha,you shoud be in on this!Serious replies only please,and thanks.If so,go here for details:          http://www.bomp.com/BompsterA.html

ratioci nation

Re: Bomp
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 06:55:00 pm »
i would have considered it, but the yellow background on that site just blinded me

SPARX

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:
  i would have considered it, but the yellow background on that site just blinded me
We could use a person of your influence Matt.I have no control over the background,but I'l pass along the dissatisfaction,maybe they can change it to someting more reader friendly.Greg is a great guy and very generous.If you are seriously interested,give it a few moments of your time to read.Perks aplenty!

walkman

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 07:32:00 pm »
I like Bomp and their bands, so I'll check this out...

ratioci nation

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 07:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by SPARX:
  We could use a person of your influence Matt.I have no control over the background,but I'l pass along the dissatisfaction,maybe they can change it to someting more reader friendly.Greg is a great guy and very generous.If you are seriously interested,give it a few moments of your time to read.Perks aplenty!
I will take a gander in a bit, was just joking about the color, I tend to notice those things.

walkman

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 08:00:00 pm »