Author Topic: Moz 182  (Read 3775 times)

ratioci nation

Re: Moz 182
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2003, 05:38:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  Well no, the text of the pm is in the email so it is quite useful...the annoying thing about it is you still have to read it on the board so it stops showing the "you have an unread pm" when you log onto the 930 site. It's very upsetting when I see the little flashing thingie and think someone likes me so click to read it to only find out I've already seen it.
so you get the same message twice, which was the point, it is not very useful, although it is useful when dealing with people who check the board more than their email

mankie

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2003, 06:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

although it is useful when dealing with people who check the board more than their email [/b]
*scratches head* huh? Don't you mean those who check email more than the board?

If you don't check the board often, you get an email letting you know there's a 930 board pm.

ratioci nation

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2003, 06:28:00 pm »

If you don't check the board often, you get an email letting you know there's a 930 board pm.
or I could just email them

mankie

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2003, 07:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

or I could just email them [/b]
If you have their email address.