Author Topic: Props to the Staff of the 9:30 Club  (Read 2111 times)

loreel2001

Props to the Staff of the 9:30 Club
« on: November 12, 2004, 09:15:00 am »
I originally posted this on the Nightclub 9:30 forum but Chaz, Member 2379 said that "Eddie" would respond here which would be great! Of course I waited till the last minute and the project is due tommorow so any response as soon as possible would be great. Here goes: I just wanna say that I love the 9:30 Club and wanted to give props to the staff there from the ticket takers, bouncers to the bartenders. I know it takes a lot of hard work. I saw The Used there last night, and let me tell you I've never gotten so excited in my whole life. This question is for the staff of 9:30, from a one music lover to the next, how does one go about networking their way into working at the 9:30 club. I know that everyone's schedule is a pretty busy and this question may not be anwsered but is there anyone in particular willing to anwser some questions about the club. I'm currently taking a music business course at Omega Studios and have a networking assignment and would love 9:30 club to be the focus. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Props to the Staff of the 9:30 Club
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 03:07:00 pm »
If you are in school you can try for an internship.  There are also part time jobs available.  I am not sure if that is what you are looking for but that is the best way to learn about what goes on here at the club.

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Props to the Staff of the 9:30 Club
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 03:17:00 pm »
And thanks for the props...