Author Topic: will i live??  (Read 10904 times)

manrilla14

will i live??
« on: October 10, 2003, 02:50:00 pm »
so just went out and picked up my tickets to the hot hot heat get together tonight and was fearin for my life out there...and that was around noon. honestly, will i be cool getting off the metro and walking to the concert?? guess i'm gonna have to pack my nine...

Jaguär

Re: will i live??
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 02:54:00 pm »
LOLOL.

Pack your street smarts and you should be fine.

LinkinPark32188

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 03:09:00 pm »
It is scary in DC sometimes. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm always with other people. Are you going by yourself? If you are then there will probably be other people walking there too, you can just walk right behind them....stalk them! just to make sure you're safe!  :)

manrilla14

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2003, 03:14:00 pm »
yeah, i'm going with a friend, but he's a lot faster than me and would probably just runaway somewhere leaving me to fend for myself. that aside, thanks for the reassurance, and yes i'll try and be safe...

duIcinea

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 03:19:00 pm »
ha ha...from my experience, there is more danger AT the show, i.e. getting thrown off the stage by club staff, than in the neighborhood around the club...ha ha

mankie

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 03:30:00 pm »
If any of the deadbeats around the club hassle you for money just walk right up to them and say, "Fuck you, you lazy bastard, go get a fucking job to support you're stinking crack habit...now fuck off and leave me alone"...it works well for me!

manrilla14

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 03:35:00 pm »
mankie, for some reason that doesnt seem like the right thing to do, although i'd love to watch someone do that...i usually like to walk right up to people like that and ask them for some money, either that or when they ask me for money tell them i'm saving up for braces. usually gets a laugh out of them, which is nice cause life is funny...

Bags

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 03:41:00 pm »
I go to the club by myself a lot.  You'll be absolutely fine.  AND it's a Fri. night, so there will be lots of people around.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 03:42:00 pm »
dulcinea,

please send me a private message or email me, i can send you some info that thatguy posted in the thread you started about the pietasters show.  the thread got deleted due to the public airing of some dirty laundry that should have remained private...
T.Rex

saco

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 03:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by duIcinea:
  ha ha...from my experience, there is more danger AT the show, i.e. getting thrown off the stage by club staff, than in the neighborhood around the club...ha ha
"That guy" responded to this allegation at the time and requested you to e-mail him directly about it.

We take your concern seriously.  If you have not gotten in touch with him, please do so.  thanks.

manrilla14

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 03:54:00 pm »
well great, it sounds like it's settled...i will make it there alive. now i just need to find a hot girl to take me home...

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2003, 03:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  If any of the deadbeats around the club hassle you for money just walk right up to them and say, "Fuck you, you lazy bastard, go get a fucking job to support you're stinking crack habit...now fuck off and leave me alone"...it works well for me!
Especially if Pierre comes up to you! LOL You'll know it him. He's the smelly black guy that says he's white that sounds like he's smoked 5 packs of cigs in a hour. He tells me I hate white people...

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

paige

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2003, 04:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by manrilla14:
  so just went out and picked up my tickets to the hot hot heat get together tonight and was fearin for my life out there...and that was around noon. honestly, will i be cool getting off the metro and walking to the concert?? guess i'm gonna have to pack my nine...
are you serious? you'll be fine. do what jag says. if you don't act like you're freaking out, people won't sense it. don't wander into any dark alleys, take a cab, or do whatever will make you feel better. you'll be fine.   :D

Jaguär

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 04:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by manrilla14:
  well great, it sounds like it's settled...i will make it there alive. now i just need to find a hot girl to take me home...
Christ, and here I thought that you were a girl with all that scaredy cat whining.   :D  

........except that you're probably under age.

mankie

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 04:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

........except that you're probably under age. [/b]
like that has stopped you in the past...