Author Topic: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different  (Read 23200 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: black people hate gay people . . . obama is no different
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 02:12:09 pm »
awesome.  if obama chooses someone who agrees with him, he's not being "change".  if he picks someone who doesn't agree with him, he's a traitor.  no winning with you folks, huh?
<sig>

manimtired

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 02:14:43 pm »
sweetcell also cannot bring himself to criticize the messiah.  unreal.  and he loves gay people... ???

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 02:15:59 pm »
whats LOL about this is you refuse to say say anything bad about the bama and instead criticize the tradition of having a prayer.  say you think he did something wrong..i DARE you? you can do it...come on...
lol.

Here you go:  "I don't remember what thread it was where we were talking about the two candidates energy policies and I mentioned both candiates have severe holes, but here is an example of where McCain has it right and Obama has it wrong.  Contrast this with drilling for oil off the coast and you'll see that neither canidadate is going to lead this country to a proper energy solution as long as one is sucking up to the oil companies and one is sucking up to the US corn based ethanol lobby...."

Not your turn to say something nice about Obama.

And for the record, I hate the pick of Warren, but I hate the fact that we have somebody do it at all much more.   And do you know who I blame for that?  FDR because he brought the tradition back, so I'm not afraid to call liberals out, depsite being one.  It was gone for 144 years and America survived just fine without it...

The thing is, it's such a trivial event, there's no policy involved, no policy statement being made and we've known it was going to be Warren no matter who won the election since August 16 so to be upset about it now puzzles me a bit.

27>34

manimtired

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 02:17:32 pm »
i think the fact that he hates gay people is pretty cool. LOL.

vansmack

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 02:23:05 pm »
instead criticize the tradition of having a prayer

Do you homework.  We've had more inaugurations with out the prayer than with it.
27>34

manimtired

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 02:30:16 pm »
its tradition now retard.  the macy's day parade wasnt around when the pilgrims were around but that too is a tradition. gtfo.

Samantha

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:20 pm »
It sucks, but do you really think he's picking someone anti-gay because he hates gays?  It seems like this sort of thing would be a purely political choice.  Something to make those who are unhappy, happy...er.  Keep in mind inauguration day is the same weekend as the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade.  Quell the religious fanatics?

Hate the game, not the playa.  It's politicsssss.

Samantha

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 02:37:56 pm »
OMG OMG NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH MANIMTIRED HATES THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED!!!!

manimtired

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »
maybe if he goes to mississippi he should get a klan member to speak before him to quell the fanatics.  LOL.  i dont hate the mentally challanged as much as obama hates gays. believe dat'

RustyOrgan

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 02:44:39 pm »
C'mon guys - He's just pandering to the asshole right wingers out there...  What's important is his POLICY - not some jerkoff speaker. Again, I'm giving Our Great Leader a pass on this..

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 02:47:55 pm »
its tradition now retard. 

There's really no need for name calling.  I have tried to be respectful when adressing you, I would expect the same respect in return.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 02:48:23 pm »
i have this vision of 'tired sitting in his government cube, reading this board and laughing manically, much to the chagrin of his fellow workers
o/\o

manimtired

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 02:51:28 pm »
its tradition now retard. 

There's really no need for name calling.  I have tried to be respectful when adressing you, I would expect the same respect in return.

its the internet. cry about it.

manimtired

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 02:52:11 pm »
i have this vision of 'tired sitting in his government cube, reading this board and laughing manically, much to the chagrin of his fellow workers

the first two things are dead on correct!

manimtired

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 02:53:51 pm »
C'mon guys - He's just pandering to the asshole right wingers out there...  What's important is his POLICY - not some jerkoff speaker. Again, I'm giving Our Great Leader a pass on this..

his POLICY, unless he was straight up lying, is AGAINST gay marriage.