Author Topic: dupek would enjoy this  (Read 3495 times)

walkonby

dupek would enjoy this
« on: December 30, 2008, 11:41:14 pm »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28437716/?gt1=43001

go ahead, yeah i know . . . i'm racist for posting this.   ::)

Relaxer

Re: dupek would enjoy this
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 10:42:26 am »
Just out of curiousity, what was it about this article that made you think "I want to post this on the 9:30 Club message board!" There must have been some trigger to act. Share with us, walkonby.
oword

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 11:03:12 am »
Just out of curiousity, what was it about this article that made you think "I want to post this on the 9:30 Club message board!" There must have been some trigger to act. Share with us, walkonby.

it was just something to read and go, "this is our country, and this is what is happening . . . or is being made into reality through the power of print."  the power of print fascinates me.  the people on this board are smart enough to absorb and dissect information no matter which angle it flows from.

if you want to know why i posted it here:

a.  it is in san fran, i would like to hear vansmack's opinion of it.
b.  we were just arguing black issues on here (mainly i thought black hated gays and was called racist)
c.  i googled "dupek 930 forum" and read page after page of dupek's inner workings on why he hates (and feels reverse hate back) to and from black people.  a very interesting pyschology he wielded.  i feel he secretly hounds these halls still . . . and maybe i was attempting to lure him out.
d.  and mainly, i would love for people of any culture/colour, to feel comfortable talking issues about other cultures/colours, no matter what they may be, without the narrow minded scope of others thinking of only one word.

remember . . . as i sit here and read the back issue of a rolling stone called "the 100 greatest singers" . . . there still lies a never ending argument on whether white people (elvis, mick jagger, others) stole the "black sound."  so you see relaxer, there can be musical (music only forum topics here) flurries of a blurb relation manipulation in what i post.   

huggs and kisses  :-*

Relaxer

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 11:50:20 am »
Well, I don't deny that the story/issue is worthy of discussion and I don't necessarily think you had bad intentions in posting it since you seem to post most every thought that pops into your head. But I personally am quite glad that Dupek split. I got a little tired of snickering posts/links about how awful certain populations are, usually followed by lame defenses of "I'm just being honest here." I don't see how it helps anyone or anything.

On the other hand, it makes for good internet. So.... wassup with all that Jew/Muslim hatin' goin on? Can't we get a dancefight all up in this gulf? Where's a thunderdome when you need it, amirite?

oword

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 12:35:07 pm »
to be honest with you, i always thought if i brought out my jewish "chair and whip conspiracy" theory mayhem with cute pictures and news print to match, seth would suddenly find the time to private me, in a lex luthor's father sort of way.   :o

and you can't talk about the muslims.  someone will show up at your doorstep.  double  :o

Venerable Bede

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 02:44:49 pm »
antioch isn't exactly san francisco (course, some of the east bay and north bay suburbs are worse than san francisco...by worse, i mean liberal, such as berkeley). . .black people were run out of this city a long time ago, notably under the leadership of former mayor dianne feinstein...

i think whenever you have poorer people move into a higher class area and can only afford living there by means of government support, there are bound to be race and class-based problems.  i don't necessarily think that this issue is all that unique, be the newcomers black, mexican or any other race for that matter.  it's certainly amusing considering that it's being cast as "look at how intolerant the bay area is". . .but living here it's certainly not at all surprising.
OU812

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 03:30:40 pm »
there are difficulties whenever people of different class, ethnic, and class backgrounds are put together in close proximity.  It's human nature all over the world.   "Diversity" is never as easy as a Benetton ad...  but that also doesn't mean it's not better than the alternative.
_\|/_

killsaly

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 05:23:19 pm »
Interesting article.  it can be a tricky line to walk.  What would the outcry be if tons of Asians had moved to the area, crime had went up, and the police responded?  Would it then be racist?  Profiling?  Or would it be the police were responding to a problem, and that was that?  It seems silly to deem the city and police racist, simply because they were reacting to a problem.  But, because the problem did involve people of one race, it seems targeted.  I dont know all the details, but i can envision this one getting thrown out of the courts.  The people angry at the cops and city should be angry at members of their own community for doing criminal acts.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 03:48:04 pm »
WARNING!!!
THREAD HIJACK

:o ;D :o

Not interested in joining the card game above but here is some Dikshit that Dupek would enjoy.

Okay, carry on.

Thread hijack over.

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 06:05:13 pm »
WARNING!!!
THREAD HIJACK

:o ;D :o

Not interested in joining the card game above but here is some Dikshit that Dupek would enjoy.

Okay, carry on.

Thread hijack over.

i don't like people that rich with imperfect facial hair.