Author Topic: hey officer, i'm white, so you don't have to shoot me!  (Read 6790 times)

Sage 703

Re: hey officer, i'm white, so you don't have to shoot me!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:21:37 pm »
Dude, cut it out with the race baiting posts and topics.

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 03:33:18 pm »
this is a serious look at the problem going on in the police force.  rodney king, the subway guy the other day, this guy, and so on.  no baiting, no racist b.s.  this shit is for real and is a real problem whether you like it or not.  and i will continue to post what i want until thatguy tells me to stop.

Sage 703

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 03:44:37 pm »
this is a serious look at the problem going on in the police force.  rodney king, the subway guy the other day, this guy, and so on.  no baiting, no racist b.s.  this shit is for real and is a real problem whether you like it or not.  and i will continue to post what i want until thatguy tells me to stop.

What?  Is this a sarcastic reply?  Rodney King?  Where have you been for 18 years?

You could at least own up to your racism or lack of any racial sensitivity, rather than trying to hide behind some kind of implication in what you post in regard to race.  That'd at least take some courage.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 03:49:43 pm »

What?  Is this a sarcastic reply?  Rodney King?  Where have you been for 18 years?

You could at least own up to your racism or lack of any racial sensitivity, rather than trying to hide behind some kind of implication in what you post in regard to race.  That'd at least take some courage.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:36:58 pm by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 03:52:35 pm »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:37:30 pm by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 04:35:52 pm »
relaxer, of all people, showed me the error of my posting ways.  i deeply apologize to you and you alone callat703 for what i said.  honest.  if you would like to come on over and hit me as hard as you can, i'll take it like brad pitt with a smile.

Sage 703

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 04:40:16 pm »
relaxer, of all people, showed me the error of my posting ways.  i deeply apologize to you and you alone callat703 for what i said.  honest.  if you would like to come on over and hit me as hard as you can, i'll take it like brad pitt with a smile.

Noted, but I don't really want an apology.  Like I said, I want you to cut it out with the race baiting posts.

vansmack

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 04:49:52 pm »
Sir, your desperate cries for attention masked in racially inciteful language is an old game that we've been through before. I'm not sure what pleasure you gain from a confrontation with thatguy, but if your end game is to gain a ban, please just do us a favor and voluntarily leave.

I knew Dupek before his demise, and you sir are no Dupek. You will not be missed, nor remembered.
27>34

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 04:53:35 pm »
and i will continue to post what i want until thatguy tells me to stop.

stop.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 04:55:38 pm »
ditto
T.Rex

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 05:02:55 pm »
Sir, your desperate cries for attention masked in racially inciteful language is an old game that we've been through before. I'm not sure what pleasure you gain from a confrontation with thatguy, but if your end game is to gain a ban, please just do us a favor and voluntarily leave.

I knew Dupek before his demise, and you sir are no Dupek. You will not be missed, nor remembered.

1.  you're an idiot.

2.  i love thatguy.  i have no confrontational issues with him.  i like to joke with him (tattoos, satan, etc.)

3.  you're still an idiot.

4.  if anyone has cries for attention, it's your thread.

5.  dupek hated black people because he felt he had been wronged by them.

6.  i love the world of black people.  the lives/problems/relationships with others are interesting to me.

7.  that is why i post stuff about blacks and gays.  i like to talk about what interests me.

8.  jesus, go stick your head up a computer's ass and fuck off.

9.  dupek was despised by so many on here, why would i want to be him.

10.  yes, you're still an idiot.

11.  get a life

12.  grow up

13.  stop thinking you're better than others, that you have the right to tell me what to do.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:06:21 pm by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 05:04:47 pm »
and i will continue to post what i want until thatguy tells me to stop.

stop.

fine.

walkonby

sonickteam2

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2009, 05:07:10 pm »