Author Topic: Smithereens  (Read 2396 times)

eltee

Smithereens
« on: January 08, 2009, 05:50:15 pm »
I have no idea where to pose this question so here goes...How are the Smithereens in concert? Especially now, after their heyday? (they are past their's right?) Anyhow, I liked them well enough years ago, never seen them live. I'm wondering about the show next week at State. Do they perform their Beatles cover songs? I'd rather see a show of just their songs...
Signed, Curious

Bags

Re: Smithereens
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:03 pm »
I've seen them at the State Theater several times over the past few years, and we had a great time.  Still very good show....Yes, they did some Beatles covers, but it was mostly their own greats, of which they have MANY.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:28:46 pm »
The singer weighs about 400 pounds now.

hutch

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 02:12:13 am »
saw them at the state about one year ago exactly.really good show..... if you like loud rock and roll you'll enjoy it.. big development was pat quitting smoking....after the show they stuck around to sign stuff..

nice guys...

about ten years ago or so pat played my friends house as part of his livingroom tour..happened to be my birthday...that was pretty cool...snowed too..

good times..

diediemydarling

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 04:36:47 pm »
lt, pat dinizio is like the scummiest grossest dude of all time. its all a nostalgic cash in as well. gross.