Author Topic: i need a favor ( pertaining to THE FRAY)  (Read 2490 times)

FOBprincess484

i need a favor ( pertaining to THE FRAY)
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:18:28 am »
Okay so I won a contest today and my friend bailed on me. I know there are tons of The Fray fans out there and i want to help someone else out who really likes them. I won a contest to have lunch with them tomorrow but i have to go alone now. If anyone is interested with meeting up with me and going as my guest PLEASE email me no later then 8 am tom morning. We would have to be there by noon in rockville maryland. If you are interested please email me at crazycutie484@yahoo.com:) Thanks!

gaaaaaaaaah

Re: i need a favor ( pertaining to THE FRAY)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:31:12 am »
Um, judging on your interest in The Fray, and the reference to Fall Out Boy in your username, I assume you're 14. 16 tops.  If I'm right, trying to meet up with a random person you've never talked to, and probably shouldn't trust...not a good idea.  At all.

FOBprincess484

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 01:52:46 am »
Maybe you shouldnt judge a book by its cover and think about what you say to people before you say it. Im actually 24 and a mother.  Who cares if im interested in the Fray? Thats none of your business if id like to offer someone who doesnt get the luxuries of winning contests and i have something that i want to share with someone so why not do it? Oh by the way this is my little sisters account who is 20 and so what if shes a FOB fan? IM sure wed all laugh in your face if we knew what you listened to......

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:20 am »
I listen (most heavily) to Bob Dylan, Wilco, Super Furry Animals, Prince, Neil Young, The Who, My Morning Jacket, and The Band.  Go ahead...do your worst.

FOBprincess484

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 02:08:38 am »
personally i could care less who you like, thats your cup of tea and i have mine... I made a simple post and i got harrased. Enough said

sonickteam2

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 08:56:36 am »
I listen (most heavily) to Bob Dylan, Wilco, Super Furry Animals, Prince, Neil Young, The Who, My Morning Jacket, and The Band.  Go ahead...do your worst.

dude, shut up. 

Judging from your grumpy old fashioned posts and stale taste in music , i would say you are 45 and bald.

teenagers meet online all the time these days, old timer! wake up!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:28 am »
I believe a day in the stocks is in order for gaaaaaaaaah...
T.Rex

azaghal1981

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 09:21:38 am »
What Sonic said.
احمد