Author Topic: Morrissey Warner Theater Help  (Read 2418 times)

wml7

Morrissey Warner Theater Help
« on: January 25, 2009, 10:46:55 am »
Hey guys I'm about to pick some tickets up for this show.  I have some questions.  I have never been to the Warner theater but I see that I can get some Orchestra Center seats but they are all the way up in ROW Y which is the last row.  I also could get Mid Balcony Row CC.  So which one is better for a better view???  I think everyone would say Orchestra but I haven't been there and just asking people who have been there which section they would choose if they had the choice.  Thanks guys.

rich_WDC

Re: Morrissey Warner Theater Help
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:37:22 am »
I usually go w/ the Orch no matter what. 

But Y is the last row (some wheelchair seats behind Y).
A lot of people prefer the mid-balcony because it is wide open,  as opposed to the low ceiling in the rear orch.     
Distance-wise, you're closer in the Orch; but viewing and feel may be better in CC (triple-digits are the center ones).
Sound-wise, it really can differ depending on the show, its equipment and techncians.

Remember that the mid-balc CC is behind an aisle, behind the front part of the balcony, the suites, so it's important to know that CC is not third row of balcony section.

If you're the type to try to sneak up front (hopefully not rudely and not interfering with people who have legitimate seats!), then the Row Y is better, obv. cause you're already downstairs.

Gotta check out the Warner, no matter what seat!

wml7

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 12:22:31 pm »
Crap so what do you think what would you choose.  The person I'm going with loves Morrissey so which one is better.  In the Y section I can get the last two seats to the aisle and in the Mid balcony I can get the first two seats in the aisle.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 01:28:45 pm »
livenation.com
T.Rex