Author Topic: Thievery Corp start & end times?  (Read 11568 times)

TingTang

Re: Thievery Corp start & end times?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 05:27:35 pm »
Seems like I have an unpopular point of view but for what it's worth...

I celebrated my 21st on Wednesday with Thievery and I thought it was an INCREDIBLE show. I've been a HUGE fan of Thievery's for a while now but have always missed my chances to see them, so this birthday show was a special treat.

The sound was incredible, indeed sound has never been an issue for me at any 930 club shows. 930's sound is just as consistent and good as Sonar's sound is shitty.

As far as LOU LOU goes... I can't believe there are haters out there. She stole my heart with her strut and her playful stage presence.

The CROWD on Wednesday night was one of the nicer 930 crowds I've had the pleasure of being a part of for a while. Chromeo's sucked. Umphrey's sucked. I didn't realize until a friend pointed it out to me, that yes DC crowds don't move at all like Bmore, Philly, or NYC crowds. Different city, different people. But this crowd was fun, everyone was dancing, people were wishing me happy birthday left and right, and the girls were oh so pretty.

The last thing I can say about Thievery Wednesday night is that it was SO good, I postponed a trip up to NYC one day so I can go again tonight! I'm VERY excited and can't wait to get down again :)

walkonby

Re: Thievery Corp start & end times?
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 05:44:03 pm »
it is hard to dance with boards up your ass.