Author Topic: Blitzen Trapper poster  (Read 11162 times)

El Jefe Design

Blitzen Trapper poster
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:17:52 am »

A poster for Blitzen Trapper who, for the brave at heart, are playing tonight at the Black Cat. The show is sold out. You can get and see a poster www.eljefedesign.com.

walkonby

Re: Blitzen Trapper poster
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:30:01 am »
can these be had at the show, or only at your site?  would love to have one to mark my bday trek through the snow.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:32:48 am »
That sounds like a recipe for a damaged poster.

can these be had at the show, or only at your site?  would love to have one to mark my bday trek through the snow.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:39:34 am »
That sounds like a recipe for a damaged poster.

Agreed. Worth the extra expense of the postage for protection and the convenience of not having to lug it around. That alone always damages these things.

Nice poster by the way.

El Jefe Design

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:58:53 am »
You can get them on my site. The selling at the show is up to the band so most likely.... no. You can tear one down from the wall, which most people do, but that would have tape and damage all over.

JohnnyBaconbitz

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 12:29:41 pm »
Is the show definitely on for tonight?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 12:42:23 pm »
I hope. They were in Philly last night, so it's not a long drive for them ;)

Is the show definitely on for tonight?
(_|_)

killsaly

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 01:51:54 pm »
That poster definitely needs to make its way to my collection. 

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 03:08:45 pm »
I'm not going to the show, but anybody have any pre-show opinions about the opener?>

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 04:45:58 pm »
bah - i wish i would have got tickets to this show.
nothx

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 04:49:21 pm »
FYI - I was just able to buy a couple tickets off of Ticketmaster.... guess they released some today

Jaguar

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 05:06:00 pm »
FYI - I was just able to buy a couple tickets off of Ticketmaster.... guess they released some today

Guess they released some tickets they couldn't scalp on StubHubb or whatever their upscale resale scam site is.  ::)  Also, maybe they figured that the snow would greatly cut down on those hoping to find tickets outside at the show. Wonder how many of those resellers are Ticketbastard lackies?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 05:26:42 pm »

Guess they released some tickets they couldn't scalp on StubHubb or whatever their upscale resale scam site is.  ::)  Also, maybe they figured that the snow would greatly cut down on those hoping to find tickets outside at the show. Wonder how many of those resellers are Ticketbastard lackies?

and folks, don't forget to wear your aluminum foil hat for protection from the government mind-control waves.
<sig>

Jaguar

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 05:49:23 pm »

and folks, don't forget to wear your aluminum foil hat for protection from the government mind-control waves.

Uh, huh. Tell that one to Seth too. It's making fun of those pointing out scams such as this that help to continue these scams. That's okay. Keep buying your over-priced tickets. I sure won't!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 05:53:06 pm by Jaguar »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 10:10:29 pm »
Uh, huh. Tell that one to Seth too. It's making fun of those pointing out scams such as this that help to continue these scams.

the problem is, jag, that you're seeing scams where there are none.  stubhub is owned by neither ticketmaster nor live nation (it's owned by ebay).  and do you seriously think that the dude on the corner outside of verizon center asking "who's got tickets?  who needs tickets?" is a TM lackey?  seriously?  you're sounding paranoid, and this isn't the first time you've raised the alarm on TM.

it's something i've taken issue with recently: one thing goes negative, and people see evil EVERYWHERE.  one kid has an allergic reaction to peanuts?  BAN ALL GROUNDNUTS EVERYWHERE.  a few extremist muslims brought down the world trade center?  ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS.  someone is scalping tickets on a street corner, something he's been doing for years?  HE OBVIOUSLY REPORTS DIRECTLY TO TICKETMASTER'S CEO.

That's okay. Keep buying your over-priced tickets. I sure won't!

as someone who spends far too much of his income on over-priced tickets, there are few on this board who have a bigger stake in stopping this merger (ok, seth's situation trumps mine...).  i'm first in line to protest this deal.  however, i refuse to go overboard and attribute all scalping, anywhere, to TM & LN.  only a lot of it :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 10:12:23 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>