Author Topic: Jim Cramer on the Daily Show  (Read 2857 times)

Sage 703

Jim Cramer on the Daily Show
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:07:43 pm »

eros

Re: Jim Cramer on the Daily Show
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:45 pm »
That was fantastic television.

Everyone should see it.
ʎɐʍou

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:25 pm »
It really was an excellent interview.  And by that I mean Jon Stewart tore Cramer apart.

I watched it on TV last night, but just watched the unedited interview online.  Stewart knew his stuff.  This is why I always give him so much credit.

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:46 pm »
Yes.  Incredible stuff.

I only wish he had unleashed that on a CEO of a bank and not some two bit reporter.  Now, no banker will go on his show... 
27>34

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 01:12:24 pm »
I was getting busy with my wife last night, so missed this.

Thanks for the link, great Friday afternoon viewing.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:02 pm »
I only wish he had unleashed that on a CEO of a bank and not some two bit reporter.  Now, no banker will go on his show... 

agreed.  cramer was a soft target.  he couldn't snap back too much, it would have made him look mean and generally alienated his audience.  he also could have done a better job of defending himself.  less of his nasally whine would have been good, too.

covered on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/13/cramer.stewart/index.html

I was getting busy with my wife last night, so missed this.

thanks for the update.  where can we watch that online?  we could start a new thread on that, or just recycle this one... :)
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 03:13:16 pm »
  he also could have done a better job of defending himself. 

There was one point where Stewart showed a video and Cramer lowered his shoulders and looked so defeated...he just curled up into a ball.
27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 06:17:44 pm »
I was expecting more from Cramer to be honest, I watched it last night before I went to the bar. I wasn't surprised by Stewart at all, I watch the show every night and he knows his stuff when it's time to get serious. Cramer seemed like he wasn't expecting it and was just bombarded, he could have stood up more but whatever. It was intense.
‼‼?‼‼