Author Topic: Lady GA GA if you work at 9 30 or hang out alot  (Read 14827 times)

rushbytor

Lady GA GA if you work at 9 30 or hang out alot
« on: March 15, 2009, 04:53:11 am »
OK I just moved from LA and I am going to see GA GA and want to know some things. I am gay and normally I go to gay clubs but I am going to see GA GA at the 9 30 and I know it is no a gay club. And When I go out I like to crossdress and I am a hot crossdresser not some hairy or old one. What I need to know is would it be cool for the 9 30 club I know I can and will do what ever I want but need to know if I do CD am I going to get beat up LOL. I dont care if I am the only cross dresser there but I dont want trouble so let me know I am going with my girl friend and she is hot hot she looks just like she lived in LA for years and has the surgery to match ha ha. hit me back. :-*
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:06:00 am by rushbytor »

azaghal1981

Re: Lady GA GA if you work at 9 30 or hang out alot
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 08:03:09 am »
I just have to say that this thread is fucking awesome.

That said, you should be fine.

The club does not have a no crossdresser policy.

احمد

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:36:18 am »
I'd bet $10 that a drunken Sweetcell would have his way with you.

am I going to get bet up LOL. 

rushbytor

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 10:02:16 am »
what? have his way with me in a good way or bad lol. What ever I just want to have a good time
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:12:03 am by rushbytor »

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 11:51:08 am »
Okay, I'm confused. You said you are Gay but coming with your girlfriend. I'm assuming you are a guy dressing better than we women can pull off. Or do you mean girlfriend as in a friend who is a girl? Or maybe you are a super butch woman. Please enlighten. That is, if you feel comfortable enough doing so as I know it's really none of our business.

Can't speak for traveling through DC but you will not have any problems at all at the club, especially for this sort of show. Almost any show really. Generally speaking, DC is pretty Gay friendly; from the closet hypocritical Right wing nuts on Capital Hill to the flaming Queens in Dupont Circle.

Charlie is just dropping shit and meaning that Sweets would give you a fun loving toss with the right combination of spirits.

Now, just be thankful that Smackie (Vansmack) is on the other side of the country or your girlfriend would need to bring along her personal security to fend him off. Then again, all of the ladies are totally enamored by his sexy white belt.

Please stick around this board and don't abandon us once the Lady Ga Ga leaves town. We could use a little extra color in here. It's been dull of late. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:53:45 am by Jaguar »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:09:23 pm »
really?  that's my rep here these days?  interesting! :)  (fyi, charlie, you owe someone $10).

rushbytor, you should be be completely safe inside the club (not that i have any experience with this), especially at a LGG show given the, uh, eclectic crowd she tends to attract.  i'd take the usual precautions out on the street - maybe get the missus to drop you off in front of the club and she goes park the car, or pay to park in the 930's lot behind the club (costs $10 - get payment from charlie). 
<sig>

rushbytor

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 12:17:09 pm »
OK she is a friend and I am a guy that is gay well more like bi but I felt I could leave that out :) and a cross dresser I think a cute one. And the cool thing is that I am going to dress like lady GA GA. I have the wige and outfit and all I cant wait and makeing my way through DC I think I will be OK there . So you are saying that the clud is cool and like you said it is a Lady GA GA show not some white power metal band LOL. And sure if people are cool I would love to stay thank you so much.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:19:44 pm by rushbytor »

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 12:26:32 pm »
I am gay and normally I go to gay clubs but I am going to see GA GA at the 9 30 and I know it is no a gay club.

Funny that you posted that the night of Blowoff.
😐 🎶

Jaguar

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:25 pm »
really?  that's my rep here these days?  interesting! :)  (fyi, charlie, you owe someone $10).

Hold on. Consider the source. You've been around these parts long enough to know that all Rhett/Charlie comments come with a full shaker of salt. On the house!

Rushbytor, thanks for the explanation. All making perfect sense now.

Glad you popped in and welcome to the board. You must tell us all about the show afterwards. Both shows.  ;)

rushbytor

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 12:30:23 pm »
OK swetcell lol love the title and thought that is what it was thanks for the advice on parking. I have been going out  for a long time and know how to take precautions but not ever seeing how the club is layed out or were to park that will help so the 9 30 has a private lot cool  

rushbytor

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 12:33:34 pm »
And she normally brings out a cool crowd

joker362514

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:17 pm »
"And the cool thing is that I am going to dress like lady GA GA. I have the wige and outfit and all I cant wait and makeing my way through DC I think I will be OK there."

-Please tell me you are going to the early show.  I've got to see this pulled off.

rushbytor

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 12:45:46 pm »
I will let you know how the show goes she is good not some kid someone picked from a modlel runway she has been paying dues playing clubs and puting out good songs

rushbytor

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 12:50:08 pm »

Please tell me you are going to the early show.  I've got to see this pulled off.

No the late show and why you going to the first one

Jaguar

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 12:55:16 pm »
You know, you can post pictures in here. (hint hint) Don't forget the camera if the club & the Lady allow that night. You can check with the club via the FAQ section to find that out.

Even if not allowed, please take some at home or out on the town elsewhere. We've got to see this.