Author Topic: Republican teabaggers  (Read 32984 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Republican teabaggers
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 10:04:53 am »
Speaking of the teabaggers.....lol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-dumbest-shirts-at-the-glenn-beck-rally

Teabonics n. pl.
Derisive term for misspelled and ungrammatical Tea Party protest signs. Spotting instances of Teabonics (e.g., Make English America?s offical language) has become a popular sport on Flickr and in the blogosphere.
(from Wired)

put "teabonics" in the google, lots o' giggles to be had.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 10:19:56 am »
too bad when they are put into office by retards who vote at election times . . . no such giggles will be had.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 10:51:55 pm »
Speaking of the teabaggers.....lol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-dumbest-shirts-at-the-glenn-beck-rally

the t-shirt that cracks me up the most is the Celtic Thunder one.... 
T.Rex

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2010, 07:12:42 pm »
I assume everyone has seen the anti-sex video by that Teabagger from Delaware who just won the Republican primary where she talks about the evils of masturbation?     Democrats are rubbing their hands in glee that the Repubs are going to run her, but in the bigger picture, it's truly a sad day for America that wackoes like that are getting even as far as a primary win.

_\|/_

lagas

zorra

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2010, 11:13:13 pm »
It is amazing how frighteningly stupid O'Donnell is.

vansmack

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2010, 12:10:25 am »
Those who don't take the Tea Party seriously in the 2010 elections risk being shocked on November 2.

It will be 6 years of hell for the Republican party much like the first few years of Reagan in the early 80's (at least in the Senate, all of whom were swept out in their first term), but they are certain to tip the balance in two weeks.

So mock at your own peril, Delaware excepted.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2010, 02:02:57 am »
Those who don't take the Tea Party seriously in the 2010 elections risk being shocked on November 2.

So mock at your own peril

taking something seriously and mocking them aren't mutually exclusive, but i get your point. 
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2010, 10:54:42 am »
teabaggers will win some elections, the republicans will sweep in november, obama will be a one termer.  a new change from a different party will be expected.  nothing happens, no miracles to save us will commence.  people will complain but do nothing but protest and write more blogs or comments on horribly written attempts of journalism.  they'll create something else to rally around and march because for some reason they think marching equals change, and then revote at another chance because they'll show them at the polls this time.  we'll just keep grinding along toward the same solutions and people like me won't care.

Mobius

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2010, 04:56:51 pm »
obama inspired in his campaign, but has been uninspiring in office.   the bush administration was defined by failure of government.  to the layman's eyes, obama set out to expand government before improving government.  perhaps a better gameplan would have been setting out to improving quality of government (fairly and efficiently enforcing current laws; in contrast to Bush era negligence) rather than appearing to expand quantity of government.  then again he was dealt a shitty hand and his actions have made political and economic sense (even if they repulse many people's sense of right and wrong).   if you have a shitty hand and you can't fold, you tend to lose.  that's why its called a shitty hand.  if republicans can win with clown candidates, perhaps it will at least serve as a wake up call and obama and the dems can counterpunch and remind us of the promise they represented once upon a time.

a lot of people say obama is a one-term president.  they said that about gwb too.  but he ran against john kerry who was a douche. . . .so he was a two term president.  who can actually win a national election in two years for the republicans?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:53 am »
if the economy is better in 2 years obama will win, if its not he wont
o/\o

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 02:16:06 pm »
If someone like Palin runs against Obama, he will win no matter what.   Thankfully, while the Stupido-American Community is able to sometimes get teabagger types elected to Congressional seats, they don't have the power to get a President elected.

Remember, Dubya got into office the first time around by claiming to be a moderate, "compassionate conservative."   Teabagging will only get you so far in this country.

And yes, Obama has been a disappointment.   He's way better than the opposition, but still, what a tragic wasted opportunity.
_\|/_

Venerable Bede

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2010, 01:20:28 am »
palin's not gonna run. . .i'm looking at either Mitch Daniels or Chris Christie. . .

OU812

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:44 am »
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2010, 07:37:00 am »
Chris Christie

dumb name+fatso=unelectable. Never heard of the other guy.

palin's not gonna run. . .i'm looking at either Mitch Daniels or Chris Christie. . .