Author Topic: last clockcleaner show last night  (Read 1394 times)

Epstein

• http://www.hit-dat.com
last clockcleaner show last night
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:32:55 am »
highlights/lowlights

1. early bbq with art fags and homostupids and FNU Ronnies. Ronnies slayed completely and if it gives any indication of how good this band can be when theyre really on, missing them if they play your town would be dumb
2. pink reason killed. 1 fear cover, 1 negative approach cover
3. homostupids are completely retarded and in the best way
4. Lamps..wow worth it just to see em, I requested a devo cover, they did it, my walker got thrown across the room, my friend got his ass handed to him. great shit
5. Clockcleaner, played a show like any other. Ended the best way: a cover. not just any, but the cover of the remo voor classic frogrammer. people waited 5-10 mins for an encore. You could hear richie keep saying go home its over, sharkey had to come out and say sorry if you arent satisfied, we're done go home, sorry you wasted your money. No pissing on merch, , no humping women. clockcleaner is dead. and no this band will never get back together. sharkey is going to make babies and have a dumb goth band that playss 4 times a year, richie is gonna have sub pop jr. and karen is going to live forever in nowheresville VA. Did they play well? yeah. suck to be over? nope. this needed to happen

all in all killer night. blues control dudes spinned great music. place was packedd with record collecting dorks talking about the latest fashionable idiots 7" or something. I got hammered on whiskey and almost got hurt a few times. and thats all.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 08:43:31 pm by Epstein »
Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

azaghal1981

Re: last clockcleaner show last night
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:58:38 am »
I was going to try to go but got lazy. Also never sent that email asking for tickets. Sounds from that review like a stupid move on my part.
احمد

snailhook

Re: last clockcleaner show last night
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 08:06:53 pm »
i missed everything except for cockcleaner, because i was over at jb's seeing sonic suicide squad. i wasn't aware that the show started at like 8 o'clock; otherwise, i would've shown up earlier to catch homostupids and lamps.

the show was packed, but it doesn't take much to pack kung fu necktie (which is pretty much the philly velvet lounge). cockcleaner played well and that last cover was choice, but overall, it was anticlimactic...which is to say, the perfect ending for cockcleaner. "go home!"