Author Topic: TAXLO 7YRS party w/ Simian Mobile Disco, Tittsworth, Feadz, Triobelisk 4/25  (Read 4802 times)

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
THIS SATURDAY!

Tickets on sale now!
here...
http://sonar.thundertix.com/orders/new?performance_id=3831

This show will have MASSIVE DRINK SPECIALS!

We will be giving away music and other fun goods from MAD DECENT and many others!

This show is ALL AGES!

www.taxidermylodge.com
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:22:04 pm by taxlo »

Vas Deferens

the ticket convenience fee is also massive  :o
(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
This show is ALL AGES!

This show will have MASSIVE DRINK SPECIALS!

perfect... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
FUCK yes, I'll be there. I've been waiting ages for SMD to come round these parts. PLUZ Feads AND TItts? THis show's gonna be insane.
‼‼?‼‼

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
the ticket convenience fee is also massive  :o

What?  How is it "massive"? it's quite a bit less than some other ticketing services I can think of!

Ticket fees suck no matter what, I feel you on that one, but don't act like it's anything out of the ordinary.

Now look, don't get me wrong, "convenience fees" are total bullshit but there's nothing that we can do about it, that's up to the venue, not us.  Secondly, if this show was in DC, it'd be $25 to get in and the drinks would be way more expensive.  The fees suck, I know, but even with them, this show is more than a fair deal.  You can always buy at the Sonar box office too to save the extra couple bucks.

AND Brightest Young Things is giving away tickets to this so you can try to win them by going here...
http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/misc-awesome/ticket-giveaway-taxlo-anniversary-with-simian-mobile-discotittsworth-etc/

Giles

FUCK yes, I'll be there. I've been waiting ages for SMD to come round these parts. PLUZ Feads AND TItts? THis show's gonna be insane.

yup and ages more til they actually will play in DC proper.  [ambles off to play 'live in Japan' CD]

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
Bmore-Electro is running a ticket giveaway too, never hurts to try - even if the tickets are monstrously cheap :)

http://www.bmore-electro.com/

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
Saturday night!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
pisses me off to no end that SMD are playing twice near me, and i won't be able to make either show.  going on at midnight tonight in the city... can't do it.  then playing philly on friday, but i'll be in vermont.  dammit.

i hope people post reviews of their show.
<sig>

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
I take it this means you are in New Jersey?  The other acts on those shows are not the same as the ones in Baltimore.  Cancel your plans!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
pisses me off to no end that SMD are playing twice near me, and i won't be able to make either show.  going on at midnight tonight in the city... can't do it.  then playing philly on friday, but i'll be in vermont.  dammit.

i hope people post reviews of their show.
I'll post shitty quality videos from a terrible angle of the show on youtube.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
I take it this means you are in New Jersey?  The other acts on those shows are not the same as the ones in Baltimore.  Cancel your plans!

yup, dirty jer-z.  plans weren't canceled so i missed the show last night.  everybody has a band they are just not meant to see, mine is SMD.  this is the third and fourth times (maybe more?) that i've managed to not see them.  grumble grumble.
<sig>

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
tomorrow night!

Vas Deferens

will there be tix at the door?

i just don't wanna pay $5 service charge on a $12 ticket...

thanks taxlo.

ps: i saw them on 4/26/08 in SF!  ;D

tomorrow night!
(_|_)

taxlo

• Taxidermy Lodge
Yeah there will be tix at the door.  It's $15.00 day of show though.

Don't show up super late though!