Author Topic: Placebo in December?  (Read 6975 times)

happilybleeding77

Re: Placebo in December?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 05:16:00 pm »
Unfortunatly I missed Placebo in July of this year, I wanted to be there sooo badly, but having money problems, this time I will not miss them! The only time I seen them was May of 2001 at 930, and it was awesome! It's kool to see soo many people that love their music the way I do, I live in a shitty town in Virginia, and no one knows who they are, and most of them that do, hate them  :mad:  , I got my husband and a couple friends into them, I can not wait to see them again!

nanj

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 09:57:00 am »
I live in a town in Virginia too, but it's not too shitty. My daughters got me into them and now my husband is going to the show instead of just driving us there. I got our tickets as soon as they came out, just in case this one sells out. Now I just need to see how to get backstage!!! Last time my daughters and their friend got Stef's autograph, right IRS glamrock? Who is K going to stand in the crowd with??? She can't be with her parents and little sister. Should be a good show and I really hope they do Running Up That Hill. That is a great song.

broadkat

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2003, 05:30:00 pm »
um, is this going to sell out?  will i sell out if i buy tickets?

Relaxer

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2003, 12:16:00 pm »
I'm going to guess that it won't sell out since the new album hasn't made any waves here (has it even been released in the US yet).

I love the stellastarr* record and am going primarily to see them, though Placebo is a fine follow-up.
oword

thenotebookgirl

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2003, 01:14:00 am »
Am I the only one who actually likes "Sleeping with Ghosts"?

I think it was released here, but I got my copy overseas.

bungle bud

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2003, 07:47:00 am »
i dont believe you like that record, no one likes that record.

20th Century Boy

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2003, 01:36:00 pm »
Actually, I think SWG is their best album.  Much more mature than their earlier work.

llauraann

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2003, 12:24:00 pm »
i like like like swg a lot. its such a vain /conceited album, but it shows their true fag-like attitude. i think they pull it off quite well. (oooooooo i might get bashed for this, but its my opinion --- like a modern day cure)

ps... i like your name too...  :)