Author Topic: I saw the Director on the Metro yesterday  (Read 8637 times)

I saw the Director on the Metro yesterday
« on: May 29, 2009, 09:32:14 am »
I was riding the Red Line, between Union Station and Metro Center, about 10:45 am. I was headed to my dentist, in need of a major repair.

There he was...dark shades, black t-shirt, gray sweat pants. Earphones in ears and reading a Rolling Stone.

I would have introduced myself, but my dental issues caused me to be in a less than social mood, and he looked like he was quite seriously into the Rolling Stone.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Re: I saw the Director on the Metro yesterday
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 02:59:27 pm »
John Catoe?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 12:12:58 pm »
I also saw him at a show at Nissan a week ago, but he was in a rush, so I didn't get to say hi :(
(_|_)

Sage 703

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:27 pm »
I believe your story, with one exception: The Director would not be wearing sweat pants.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 02:48:36 pm »
He was wearing sweat pants both times I've seen him. At least that's what I would call them.

True story.

I believe your story, with one exception: The Director would not be wearing sweat pants.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:50:14 pm by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:36 pm »
he looked like he was quite seriously into the Rolling Stone.

thedirector tends to be seriously into whatever it is that he is doing.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 03:03:18 pm »
The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing.
27>34

Sage 703

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 03:07:24 pm »
He was wearing sweat pants both times I've seen him. At least that's what I would call them.

True story.

I don't doubt that you believe what you're saying - but facts are facts.  The Director would not be wearing sweat pants.  I think you're likely mistaken.

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:25 pm »
What would he be wearing? The looked like some sort of sweatpants type material with pockets.

True story.

I don't doubt that you believe what you're saying - but facts are facts.  The Director would not be wearing sweat pants.  I think you're likely mistaken.

Sage 703

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 03:12:40 pm »
What would he be wearing? The looked like some sort of sweatpants type material with pockets.

True story.

I'd venture to guess they were jeans.

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 03:16:10 pm »
Have you been in his closet?

What would you venture to guess he thinks of Chester French?

True story.

Sage 703

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:21 pm »
Have you been in his closet?

What would you venture to guess he thinks of Chester French?

True story.

I don't need to guess what he thinks of Chester French.  I met them while standing next to him.  I believe he introduced me to them, if memory serves correctly.

As for his closet, I don't need to have been inside of it to know what would and would not be in there.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 03:26:05 pm »
this is sooooo inside baseball.  i can only imagine what those on the outside must think... aka  ???  ???  ???
<sig>

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 03:38:44 pm »
sort of like this, but darker

vansmack

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 03:39:02 pm »
I have it on good authority that they were parachute pants.
27>34