Author Topic: I saw the Director on the Metro yesterday  (Read 8648 times)

Re: I saw the Director on the Metro yesterday
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 03:45:52 pm »
If not sweatpants, they were more likely parachute pants than jeans.

I have it on good authority that they were parachute pants.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 03:46:32 pm »
i'm confident thedirector is less than flattered that you associated him, in any way, with that picture.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 06:14:09 pm »
I just received an email from the Director.  He assures me unequivocably that they were parachute pants and that he was proud to be displaying them in public. He was only sad that there wasn't enough room on the train to bust out his inner Hammer.

Either that or he was really pissed, totally insulted by my suggestion that he would be caught dead in parachute pants and now he's not speaking to me.  I'll let you be the judge. Only one thing can fix this. 

Strippers. 
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:54 pm »

walkonby

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 06:27:00 pm »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 11:19:20 am »
I also saw him at a show at Nissan a week ago, but he was in a rush, so I didn't get to say hi :(

wait - this wouldn't have been the COLDPLAY show, right?  and please remind us, how could someone as hispsterific as you be caught at a COLDPLAY concert?  maybe that's why you didn't say hi... didn't want to admit you were there.
<sig>

Vas Deferens

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 02:58:17 pm »
I honestly can't recall what gig it was... true story  8)

I also saw him at a show at Nissan a week ago, but he was in a rush, so I didn't get to say hi :(

wait - this wouldn't have been the COLDPLAY show, right?  and please remind us, how could someone as hispsterific as you be caught at a COLDPLAY concert?  maybe that's why you didn't say hi... didn't want to admit you were there.
(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 10:34:37 pm »
LOVE IS... thedirector taking your call during a lakers game.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 10:41:23 pm »
You've only been to one show at Nissan this year, you lying sack of shit. You've just busted yourself! ;D

Quote from: Hello Sunshine Marshmallow!
 link=topic=19035.msg282858#msg282858 date=1244141897

احمد

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 10:57:57 pm »

Bullshit story!

I'm with Az. This was while you were at the Coldplay show with that 'friend' you did some travel time research for. Assuming there was a 'friend' that you dragged along with you.

The Director was running out hoping he could excape before anyone saw him. Leave it to our man Joe, ace investigative snoop reporter, to come back and give us an account on what was worth reporting. Good work!  8)

What's up with you Joe? I always took you for being one who didn't give a shit about what others thought regarding the shows you attend and music you like? Hanging out with too many faux hipsters or something? Fuck 'em!

azaghal1981

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 11:02:27 pm »
To be fair, a friend of his won tickets and took him.

But...
<gasp>
He liked it!

So he can't be fully exonerated. :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 11:05:23 pm by azaghal1981 »
احمد

nkotb

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 07:21:48 am »
Man, this made me laugh.  I can imagine, though, from two conversations with the Director, that he was definitely not embarrassed to be seen at Coldplay. Love him or hate him, that dude has no qualms about liking a band.

Now Joe on the other hand...  ;D

Bullshit story!

I'm with Az. This was while you were at the Coldplay show with that 'friend' you did some travel time research for. Assuming there was a 'friend' that you dragged along with you.

The Director was running out hoping he could excape before anyone saw him. Leave it to our man Joe, ace investigative snoop reporter, to come back and give us an account on what was worth reporting. Good work!  8)

What's up with you Joe? I always took you for being one who didn't give a shit about what others thought regarding the shows you attend and music you like? Hanging out with too many faux hipsters or something? Fuck 'em!

Vas Deferens

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 11:05:38 am »
Hey Jag...that's a true statement  ;D

I was actually not embarrassed to be seen at Coldplay, I was just playing with sweetcell since I made fun of Coldplay before (I actually own the first three albums and seen them in the past). I actually make fun of a lot of bands I like but still see them anyway...that's just me...

I did enjoy the gig very much...it was a good thing that I did not hear any of the new album except for that one song that they overplay on the radio...

I always took you for being one who didn't give a shit about what others thought regarding the shows you attend and music you like? 
(_|_)

Sage 703

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 11:22:20 am »

The Director certainly would not avoid anybody at a show to avoid being seen there.  He owns his concert going experiences fully and openly.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 11:47:45 am »
I was actually not embarrassed to be seen at Coldplay, I was just playing with sweetcell since I made fun of Coldplay before (I actually own the first three albums and seen them in the past). I actually make fun of a lot of bands I like but still see them anyway...that's just me...

excuses... sounds like you're back-peddling :)  the only reason that i started all this COLDPLAY business is to call you out.  you've made fun of people in the past for seeing un-hipster shows.  you now have even less grounds to do so than before.

The Director was running out hoping he could excape

not sure if this is a typo, a great bit of insider humor :)
<sig>