Author Topic: GODISHEUS rocks Jaxx (NOVA) this Sat June 6th @ PANDAMONIUM!!!  (Read 1526 times)

HeadRoc

OKAY! 
It?s official! GODISHEUS will rock Jaxx in Springfield, VA this coming Saturday June 6th along with DC Metro powerhouse Rock, Funk Hip-Hop bands: The Fif, Violet Says 5, and Echo Boom! We hope to see all our VA massive out in full force for GODISHEUS? first show in the Old Dominion? and an BIG sound system and stage! You gotta-see-us!!

Maryland & DC show goers listen up!
There is a bus leaving from the Takoma ParkMiddle School parking lot (Piney Branch Road side) to shuttle folks to the club for the show, and back again! It leaves @ 9pm sharp, and will return back to the parking lot around 2:30am. The entire package (roundtrip transportation and show) is only $20!!  Last we heard, there were about 20-25 seats left, so please email ethan@violetsays5.com now to reserve your seat!

They are calling it a ?Party? Bus, so folks will definitely be amped for the show when they arrive? and GODISHEUS will start the night off around 10pm! We can?t wait to see you there!!!

Funk is Love!

Om V (Head-Roc) of GODISHEUS
www.godisheus.com
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 10:04:33 am by HeadRoc »

Re: GODISHEUS rocks Jaxx (NOVA) this Sat June 6th @ PANDAMONIUM!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:06:44 am »
Looks nice, and within walking distance of my house. But alas, I'll be at the mall, hanging with Drop Dead Gorgeous.

That certainly is some kind of party bus though, gone 15.5 hours for one concert!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:08:31 am by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer »

HeadRoc

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:04:15 am »
lol! let me fix that, and thanks for pointing it out!

have fun with Drop Dead Gorgeless, oops, i mean Gorgeous!

Om V

HeadRoc

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:09:33 am »
there, that's better...

really, again, thanks! and while you're out playing with Pop's Red Porpoise... shit (sorry about that)!!! ...Drop Dead Gorgeous... we'll be around the corner from where you live rocking with the best.

next time...

Om V

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 10:20:20 am »
i've always wanted to see what jaxx looks like, but could never stomach any of the bad 80's metal bands that seem to be on permanent rotation there.  if i was in DC this weekend, i'd definitely consider checking out this show.  best of luck, hope y'all have a good turn-out.
<sig>

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 10:41:11 am »
I was just joking about DDG. I will, however, most likely be at the David Byrne show.

Best of luck with the JAXX show though, please don't burn down the neighborhood!