Author Topic: Beastie Men roll call  (Read 5968 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Beastie Men roll call
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 12:55:16 pm »
oh and tee, your question about cameras?

no. no cameras at all   none. zero.

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 01:00:25 pm »

I actually have tickets to Phoenix, Wilco, M. Ward, and Fleet Foxes...all on school nights, and before going out, I get the pleasure of the company of a toddler who rarely cries, poops her diaper no more than once a day, andhugs me and tells me how much she missed me when i walk through the door.
What a life! Yes, I have a wonderful wife.

It's OK Sonick. Rhett has to resign himself to the fact that's he's married with a kid now and therefore "old" and can't get away with doing certain things because he doesn't have the freedom that some of us have. We can stay out late on a school night enjoying the music and antics (and sure, it's the music of our youth) instead of listening to a crying baby with a loaded diaper. But you know what? We all make choices, and I think it's amusing how some people are all sour grapes about it. If Rhett chooses to put negativity out there, that's his choice. I don't have time for it.

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 01:02:27 pm »

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 01:03:51 pm »
close.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:07 pm »
So...it's a secret?

sonickteam2

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:20 pm »

I actually have tickets to Phoenix, Wilco, M. Ward, and Fleet Foxes...all on school nights, and before going out, I get the pleasure of the company of a toddler who rarely cries, poops her diaper no more than once a day, andhugs me and tells me how much she missed me when i walk through the door.

so wonderful, you spend countless hours judging other peoples. i'm no psychiatrist but...

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 01:10:38 pm »
Did I miss something? Who did I "judge"?

so wonderful, you spend countless hours judging other peoples. i'm no psychiatrist but...

sonickteam2

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 01:12:43 pm »
nevermind rhett. nevermind.

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 01:16:36 pm »
Nice Nirvana reference, bro.

In all fairness, I was part of a David Byrne crowd Saturday at Wolftrap that was a huge old dorky dancing white  people scene.

nevermind rhett. nevermind.

eltee

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 01:18:51 pm »
doors are at 7pm. show will commence when "everyone is in the venue"  This should be anywhere between 8pm-9pm. (i hope!)
Time to put everything we learned in kindergarten into practice. (i.e., I really hope it starts on time 8 pm!)

eltee

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:07 pm »

dag.

oh and rhett, I was going to say that - how is old people dancing a show any different than the ones we attend? ;)

sonickteam2

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 01:34:46 pm »

dag.

oh and rhett, I was going to say that - how is old people dancing a show any different than the ones we attend? ;)

I just have a gripe that a) he included me into some 35 year old bunch in which i have several years before i reach.  and  b) that just because he looks like an idiot dancing, he assumes everyone else does.  (sorry, i take my footwork skills seriously!)

bearman🐻

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 01:38:46 pm »
So what's the odds that it's the Beasties opening for themselves? They've done that before, haven't they?

sonickteam2

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 01:41:32 pm »
So what's the odds that it's the Beasties opening for themselves? They've done that before, haven't they?

none.

sonickteam2

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 03:51:38 pm »