Author Topic: Women's Pride Party roll call  (Read 21174 times)

walkonby

Re: Women's Pride Party roll call
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:24 pm »
i feel horrible for being patriotic and want to protect my country. 
You should feel horrible for being dumb enough to think any US military action in our lifetime has done one iota towards protecting this country. Joining the military is like giving 2 years of your life and possibly dying for the honor and glory of Mr. Coffee.

korea
lebanon
iran
grenada
libya
persian gulf
panama
philippines (us embassy)
liberia (us embassy)
afganistan
north korea (next, more than likely)

i know all you care about is judging people by how they look and what brand name they are wearing . . . but if nobody joined the military, our country would be a horrible place to live.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 08:53:02 pm »
Funny, that would be my list of military actions the US has taken that has had nothing to do with the life and liberty of US citizens.

walkonby

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 09:09:32 pm »
Funny, that would be my list of military actions the US has taken that has had nothing to do with the life and liberty of US citizens.

i love arguing with you.  julian makes me smile.  no hard feelings really do i hurl at you  . . . it's just i got a "wild gay hair" up my ass after hearing this anti-gay rant on satellite radio, and you just happen to stand in the path of the storm.  i love my country and my military and what they do for me, it's just sometime the people invovled fuck it all up.  sorry i yelled . . . and yes i admit being a name brand slut as well.

i hope whoever started this thread is happy. 

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:12:12 pm by walkonby »

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 09:42:47 pm »
Walkonby, your sense of "this needs a cat picture" timing is impeccable.

Kudos to you.

sonickteam2

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 08:46:52 am »
who started this cat madness anyway? 

and what happened to walkonby's cryptic and poetic posts?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 09:14:00 am »
hey charlie,

before you go to the women's pride party, check out RuPaul headline on Pennsylvania Avenue.

http://www.capitalpride.org/?page_id=650
(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 09:23:28 am »
yes walkies, it would be EXACTLY the same.  those obamaites have been lynching & deporting gays.  absolutely.

give it time.  my enemies get together every sunday, and obama and his cronies are front row center.  prop 8.  gays like me still not allowed to protect my country in the military.  beatings, killings . . . and crickets from the white house.  rep. virginia fox is attempting to say that matthew's fox murder was a hoax, and people believe it.  but hey, it's all choice, right?  like chicken or beef tacos.   

nice paranoia. 

you are singling out obama?  wtf?  he might not be a gay activist, but at least the fundamentalists are out of the white house.  obama might not be actively pushing for gay marriage but contrary to the previous regime there aren't people trying to redefine marriage as being purely hetero.  crickets are a step up from hateful rhetoric.  i find your indictment of obama puzzling... and wonder where it comes from.  maybe it's something else you have against obama?  that you are angry against politicians is understandable, but i don't remember you singling out the bush & bushies by name. 
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 11:24:22 am »
yes walkies, it would be EXACTLY the same.  those obamaites have been lynching & deporting gays.  absolutely.

give it time.  my enemies get together every sunday, and obama and his cronies are front row center.  prop 8.  gays like me still not allowed to protect my country in the military.  beatings, killings . . . and crickets from the white house.  rep. virginia fox is attempting to say that matthew's fox murder was a hoax, and people believe it.  but hey, it's all choice, right?  like chicken or beef tacos.   

nice paranoia. 

you are singling out obama?  wtf?  he might not be a gay activist, but at least the fundamentalists are out of the white house.  obama might not be actively pushing for gay marriage but contrary to the previous regime there aren't people trying to redefine marriage as being purely hetero.  crickets are a step up from hateful rhetoric.  i find your indictment of obama puzzling... and wonder where it comes from.  maybe it's something else you have against obama?  that you are angry against politicians is understandable, but i don't remember you singling out the bush & bushies by name. 

the only reason i cast a furrowed brow at obama and the only reason i don't single out "bushies" is because i don't seem to remember bush running on a platform for office that claimed to be for gay marriage and overturning gays in the military . . . then once in office, forgetting anything was said about it.  we knew bush wanted us to burn in hell from the get go.  i like obama on every other issue and the steps he is trying to make.  he's trying to make america a great country again and not a joke.  his stance of "change" is what we need to escape the clouds of tear gas we long have suffered.  but me arguing about it only leads to more arguing and then name calling and one side looks stupid to the other and vice verse, then nothing ever gets done.  crickets are still hateful rhetoric to my ears . . . just coming from a different instrument.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:25:59 am by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 11:30:27 am »
who started this cat madness anyway? 

and what happened to walkonby's cryptic and poetic posts?

satan came to me in a dream last night.  (true story)  his challenges and shows of future force first frightened me, but then fanned a fire burning under my ass (bad pun i know).  i will finish the fiction that i started.  everyday i will counter his words.  the man wants a fight . . . well now he's got one.

vansmack

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:52 pm »
Gentlemen, take your cock fight to another thread....this thread's about chicks.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 12:45:07 pm »
Gentlemen, take your cock fight to another thread....this thread's about chicks.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 03:04:37 pm »
i'm being dragged to the early show...but hey, MeShell Ndegeocello is good!
(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 03:48:31 pm »
i'm being dragged to the early show...but hey, MeShell Ndegeocello is good!

"dragged"... yeah, right, just like you were "dragged" to COLDPLAY, right?
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 03:52:23 pm »
Dragged?

Do you want me to post the texts you sent me?
احمد

Vas Deferens

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 03:57:16 pm »
azaghal1981: lesbo-orgasmic party!  let's go!
wilcodude: OK !!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:04:01 pm by Hello Sunshine Marshmallow! »
(_|_)