Author Topic: Does anyone listen to Christian rap?  (Read 6538 times)

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Does anyone listen to Christian rap?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 07:52:02 pm »
930.com: Christian Rap Hotbed

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:03:44 pm »
LOL you mean there is actually such a thing?  Wait this isn't April 1st is it?
FUKIT

Mobius

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 09:17:02 pm »
I'll go with H.O.V.A.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 09:17:22 pm »
you know i went to this person's website and listened . . . because my ears are open for anything.  and you know, it sounds just like regular rap, without the bitches and hos and i'm going kill you motherfuckers, etc....  wasn't bad, not bad at all.  thanks for the posting of all things different.

and with that said, i am a gay person, so i'm sure the christian rap representatives really wants me to burn in dante's ninth level of hell among the frozen lake.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:45 pm »
i am a gay person, so i'm sure the christian rap representatives really wants me to burn in dante's ninth level of hell among the frozen lake.

that's completely untrue - they just want you to repent, realize that both being gay but accepting jesus in your life are choices, and won't you please just go hetero.  that's all.
<sig>

edbert

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:02 am »
Even if I believed there was an invisible guy controlling everything, I wouldn't have any use for music about him unless he started doing a much better job at it

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 10:07:39 am »
From all I've read, I don't think Kris Allen feels this way about Adam Lambert.

and with that said, i am a gay person, so i'm sure the christian rap representatives really wants me to burn in dante's ninth level of hell among the frozen lake.

nkotb

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 10:10:09 am »
I think it's very odd to say you like "Christian" music, especially popular forms like rock or hip-hop.  It just seems limiting..."Yeah, I like Rock Music about Breakfast Foods."  Just seems like a lack of depth to be so narrow in your taste...I can see not liking misogynistic or vulgar music, but to count out non-religious themed music altogether... I dunno.

Even if I believed there was an invisible guy controlling everything, I wouldn't have any use for music about him unless he started doing a much better job at it

Relaxer

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 11:20:39 am »
JC is Da Original Gangsta and yo, acronympho that shit, spell it all backwardz and showem what ya got

and when you get all up in that heavenly joint and St. Pete is grillin on your business, just tell him to step back and ask why he bringing up old stuff
oword

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 12:08:51 pm »
Knowing the god and jesus have a personal interest in my life and what I'm doing on a day to day basis just makes me feel good.  In fact, just yesterday I was mowing the lawn and thinking to myself "Self, I bet JC is real proud of you right about now now.  You are taking care of business."

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 01:29:42 pm »
did anybody notice the "strange" symbolism on the adam lambert rolling stone cover?  position of his arms, wings (of a butterfly), male/female characteristics, phallic snake symbol, half moon shaped belt ornamentation.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 01:43:55 pm »
did anybody notice the "strange" symbolism on the adam lambert rolling stone cover?  position of his arms, wings (of a butterfly), male/female characteristics, phallic snake symbol, half moon shaped belt ornamentation.

There is so much semen on mine I can't read it anymore. 

TheREALHunter

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:22 pm »
P.I.D. in the hizzouse!

Mobius

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 09:16:04 pm »
I'm sort of surprised there hasn't ever been any hardcore gay rap group . . . like some totally unrepetant out of control dudes doing for the urban gay experience what NWA did for the late 80's Compton experience . . .