Author Topic: just when are we going to do something about north korea?  (Read 1756 times)

walkonby

just when are we going to do something about north korea?
« on: July 08, 2009, 11:28:16 am »
first the whole missile launches, then atomic tests, then more missile launches, then boats under surveillance, then threats to send a rocket at hawaii, then more missile lanches . . . and now a suspected computer hack job from north korea aimed at our national security agency, homeland security department, state department, and the nasdaq stock market. what, does obama love korean bbq too much to do anything?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: just when are we going to do something about north korea?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 11:47:04 am »
he's too busy hating gays to deal with north korea.

DUH.

at least his energies are well spent!
<sig>

betao

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 11:47:39 am »

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 11:52:43 am »

DUH.

actually, he's changing attitude on that front, after somebody whispered into his ear how much money the gays have and the fact that every single one of them voted for him last time around.

plus, my partner pointed out that saying the bbq thing might be considered racist . . . but it totally was not meant to be.  i just can't think of anything off the cuff that is korean cuisine.

wml7

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 12:35:09 pm »

DUH.

actually, he's changing attitude on that front, after somebody whispered into his ear how much money the gays have and the fact that every single one of them voted for him last time around.

plus, my partner pointed out that saying the bbq thing might be considered racist . . . but it totally was not meant to be.  i just can't think of anything off the cuff that is korean cuisine.

kimchee

wml7

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 12:35:31 pm »
and apple pie

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 01:22:58 pm »
You know when you have that intolerable child, and you've tried everything to make them stop misbehaving, but failed.    You tried reasoning with the the child, but that failed.  You tried negotiating with the child, but that failed.  You tried a hard line discipline approach, but that failed.  Hell, you even tried buying the kid off with toys and while that worked for a little while, the stakes just kept getting raised and raised and now you've gained nothing while the kid has a ton of toys.

That is North Korea.

Ignore the child because you have nothing to gain from constantly responding to his outbursts.  He wants something, that's why he's crying for attention at an unbelievable pace.  Don't give it to him.
27>34

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 03:40:52 pm »
Answer: "When they make a nasty face at Israel."