Author Topic: Neil Young hip-hop album  (Read 14142 times)

mjobrien

Neil Young hip-hop album
« on: August 05, 2009, 01:15:18 pm »
What's good 930 followers?

I just finished remixing a Neil Young Hip Hop record, Beats Never RustTo celebrate this monumental event in my life I am encouraging fans of Neil, hip hop, and classic rock- as well as eclectic music lovers- to share this moment.  I posted a myspace page where you can listen to the whole album, including a link to download the album for free.  I guarantee it's not any worse than anything else on the internet.

Cheers!
Mike O'Brien

http://www.myspace.com/beatsneverrust

walkonby

Re: Neil Young hip-hop album
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:25:17 pm »
have you seen the new nas/nick cannon psa about the decline of hip hop?  i could not believe they were allowed to get away with that.  sorry, i know that nothing to do with neil young or what you have done here.  carry on.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 03:27:09 pm »
Hip hop is poor people music. Try getting a job so you can afford some instruments and make real music instead of making some Canadian guy sing about bitches and hoes.

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 03:30:13 pm »
Hip hop is poor people music. Try getting a job so you can afford some instruments and make real music instead of making some Canadian guy sing about bitches and hoes.

Dojokoto

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 03:34:02 pm »

HAHAHAHA, I'm sorry what? Hip Hop is poor people music? You must be the most ignorant, uneducated people I've ever met. Hip Hop isn't poor people music, YOU sound like you're part of the poor people renegade. Jesus Christ, I had to see it to believe it.

What can you expect from a white person named "Julian, Certified Weblebrity"

vansmack

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:03 pm »
While I don't agree with Julian, your incorrect use of people vs. person makes me question whether or not you are indeed qualified to decide when it is appropriate or not to use the adjective "uneducated" when describing someone else.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 03:44:15 pm »
While I don't agree with Julian, your incorrect use of people vs. person makes me question whether or not you are indeed qualified to decide when it is appropriate or not to use the adjective "uneducated" when describing someone else.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:12 pm »
Dojokoto is pure comedic gold.

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 04:02:09 pm »
HAHAHAHA, I'm sorry what? Hip Hop is poor people music? You must be the most ignorant, uneducated people I've ever met. Hip Hop isn't poor people music, YOU sound like you're part of the poor people renegade. Jesus Christ, I had to see it to believe it.

What can you expect from a white person named "Julian, Certified Weblebrity"
The popularity of hiphop in a community, along with standardized test scores, levels of obesity, occurrences of teenage pregnancy, and military enlistment rates all directly correlate to community income levels. Try taking the statistics class in your Dangerous Minds-esque public high school, if one is offered, and become educated yourself on topics before your spout off at the mouth.

Oh, and by the way, if you're still trying to get a ticket for VFest Baltimore, I see VFest Montreal still has tickets available, which you can no doubt use! Better! Get! On It!!

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 04:05:06 pm »
Oh, and by the way, if you're still trying to get a ticket for VFest Baltimore, I see VFest Montreal still has tickets available, which you can no doubt use! Better! Get! On It!!
Are they OFFICIAL tickets?

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 04:08:23 pm »
The kid working the ticketmaster counter at my local Fashion Park DID say he could scribble the word 'OFFICIAL' on the tickets in crayon for a nominal extra fee.

Sage 703

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 04:08:56 pm »
The popularity of hiphop in a community, along with standardized test scores, levels of obesity, occurrences of teenage pregnancy, and military enlistment rates all directly correlate to community income levels.

I was all prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your first comment was snark for the sake of snark.  And then you go and say this.

peabody

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 04:12:10 pm »
idt this person understands how long a chain of snark julian is willing to link together. his whole person is tongue in check.  :D

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 04:15:06 pm »
idt this person understands how long a chain of snark julian is willing to link together. his whole person is tongue in check.  :D
What? You better keep your own tongue in check, at least until you learn the expression "tongue in cheek." Hope I'm not hurting your self of steem there, kid.

I would ask what the hell is up with this thread, but I blame only myself for not seeing that a thread entitled "Neil Young hip-hop album" would be an idiot magnet.

thirsty moore

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 04:24:13 pm »
This thread's got legs.