Author Topic: In honor of Dino Jr.'s return to the club,  (Read 25093 times)

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: In honor of Dino Jr.'s return to the club,
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 11:41:38 pm »
Wasn't he banned?
Nakatestes got banned? For what? Where was I? How quick does it take champagne to cool? (Last one was rhetorical: I actually know.)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 11:58:56 pm »
This would be a shocking development.  First Juian's America, and then Rhett?  What's next....A moratorium on sarcasm?

azaghal1981

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:54 pm »
It had something to do with a Michael Jackson rape joke soon after his death or so Joe told me.
احمد

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 12:10:54 am »
Wow. I remember his posts getting deleted about that, but I missed the banning. I could've sworn he's posted since then.

azaghal1981

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 12:17:22 am »
His acct does still look active. Maybe his posting priveleges got suspended but he can still do the few other things a member can do?
احمد

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 08:14:11 am »
Not much to say really... I know  at least Chaz saw the post, Sonik saw the post and unregistered in protest, warnings and deleting took place that day.  Maybe the decision was heavy handed, but seeing as over 2000 people showed up that night to celebrate Jackson's music, it would be in very poor form to allow the continued postings of that nature on the forum.   
T.Rex

walkonby

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 08:32:25 am »
This is the only guy on earth who thinks the first 3 dino records are garbage. I'm all for loving Green-WAS, but to hate the first 3? Holy shit.

sorry, i take that back . . . the first two sucked (due to poor like quality compared to the rest).  bug has its moments.

Not much to say really... I know  at least Chaz saw the post, Sonik saw the post and unregistered in protest, warnings and deleting took place that day.  Maybe the decision was heavy handed, but seeing as over 2000 people showed up that night to celebrate Jackson's music, it would be in very poor form to allow the continued postings of that nature on the forum.   

actually, i saw them as well.  and i posted two pictures going along with the joke, that were deleted as well as the jokes.  then sonick yelled at charlie and i, called us names, then quit in protest.  god . . . i love this place.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:08:22 am by walkonby »

chaz

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 10:06:07 am »
FREE RHETT!

wml7

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 10:08:23 am »
This is the only guy on earth who thinks the first 3 dino records are garbage. I'm all for loving Green-WAS, but to hate the first 3? Holy shit.

sorry, i take that back . . . the first two sucked (due to poor like quality compared to the rest).  bug has its moments.

actually, i saw them as well.  and i posted two pictures going along with the joke, that were deleted as well as the jokes.  then sonick yelled at charlie and i, called us names, then quit in protest.  god . . . i love this place.

he's probably still around lurking  :o

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 10:16:04 am »
FREE RHETT!
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Let's not get ridiculous.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:46 am »

he's really banned for one post in poor taste?  seems pretty harsh
(o|o)

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 10:24:20 am »
he's really banned for one post in poor taste?  seems pretty harsh
Complaining about Nakatestes getting banned for this is sort of like complaining that Al Capone's tax-evasion charges were specious.

His entire tenure was trolling and flame-baiting and trying to get a rise out of people. Just because the final nail in the coffin was ticky-tack doesn't warrant complaint.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 10:24:50 am »
Thatguy backed me up, it wasn't the first time he was on thin ice
T.Rex

chaz

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 10:40:00 am »
flame-baiting and trying to get a rise out of people

I'm just grateful that he was the only boardie that participated in this kind of cruel and intolerable behavior.

brennser

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 10:58:08 am »
wow, Rhett skirted the line sooo much over the years its kind of hard to believe he actually got banned.....