Author Topic: *ROLL CALL* TONIGHT! FRIDAY AUGUST 21st THE BREEDERS - Black Cat 9PM $20  (Read 2492 times)

RustyOrgan

Psyched?!

andyrichter

Definitely psyched!!!  And Josephine!!!  Just in case you missed the show, she came back to play bass just for tonight because the current bass player's fiance was due to give birth and he flew back to california.  What an awesome show.  I thought the band was in a groove and firing on all cylinders.  The highlights me for me were Safari, Saints, New Year, I JUST WANNA GET ALONG!, Iris, DO YOU LOVE ME NOW!, and Night of Joy.   Kim and Kelly were all smiles tonight and looked like they were having a blast.  Haha they got mobbed at the end signing autographs and shaking hands.  Crowd was terrific.  I couldn't even hear what Kim was saying in between songs the crowd was so loud but I think she was giving us some love.   It looked like a sell out or near sell out to me.  I checked my watch and their set was about an hour and 5 minutes but they blazed through what seemed like a full set although the 1 song encore was a bit curious.  1st band was kinda eh.  Great night overall. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:41:59 am by andyrichter »

RustyOrgan

Definitely psyched!!!  And Josephine!!!  Just in case you missed the show, she came back to play bass just for tonight because the current bass player's fiance was due to give birth and he flew back to california.  What an awesome show.  I thought the band was in a groove and firing on all cylinders.  The highlights me for me were Safari, Saints, New Year, I JUST WANNA GET ALONG!, Iris, DO YOU LOVE ME NOW!, and Night of Joy.   Kim and Kelly were all smiles tonight and looked like they were having a blast.  Haha they got mobbed at the end signing autographs and shaking hands.  Crowd was terrific.  I couldn't even hear what Kim was saying in between songs the crowd was so loud but I think she was giving us some love.   It looked like a sell out or near sell out to me.  I checked my watch and their set was about an hour and 5 minutes but they blazed through what seemed like a full set although the 1 song encore was a bit curious.  1st band was kinda eh.  Great night overall. 

By 'eh' you mean you wouldn't want to fuck that chick?!  ;)

RustyOrgan

Breeders were FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!
(for the curious, that chick is Whispertown2000's Vanesa Corbala!)

Vas Deferens

i am not curious at all as they are a terrible band with a terrible name.

Breeders were FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!
(for the curious, that chick is Whispertown2000's Vanesa Corbala!)
(_|_)

andyrichter

I'm not into chicks that wear crass shirts and have mustaches.   :) 

K8teebug

Love the band.  Loved the show.  Fantastic!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.

you are a certifiable waste of oxygen.
<sig>