Author Topic: Noel leaves Oasis  (Read 5123 times)

brucehead69

Re: Noel leaves Oasis
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 02:45:19 pm »
i saw noel accompany John Reznik(goo goo dolls) at an acoustic show for a parkinson's benefit and Reznik was great and he described his songs and talked to the crowd and noel was a total dick, when somebody yelled out free bird as a joke noel was pissed and cussed the guy out and that's when i realized oasis is fine without him. yea the songs he played were good but he's such a douche

walkonby

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 05:13:05 pm »
i saw noel accompany John Reznik(goo goo dolls) at an acoustic show for a parkinson's benefit and Reznik was great and he described his songs and talked to the crowd and noel was a total dick, when somebody yelled out free bird as a joke noel was pissed and cussed the guy out and that's when i realized oasis is fine without him. yea the songs he played were good but he's such a douche

i'm sorry . . . but if you're still yelling freebird at shows, you deserve to be cussed the fuck out.  he was just doing the proper job.

wml7

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 05:14:06 pm »

i'm sorry . . . but if you're still yelling freebird at shows, you deserve to be cussed the fuck out.  he was just doing the proper job.

yes that crap is annoying when people yell that at shows

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 05:20:07 pm »
First of all, that guy from the goo goo dolls is a total douche and has spent way too many days in the hair salon.  And second, like them or not, Noel wrote all the songs and Oasis is kaput w/out him. 

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 08:30:15 pm »
First of all, that guy from the goo goo dolls is a total douche and has spent way too many days in the hair salon.  And second, like them or not, Noel wrote all the songs and Oasis is kaput w/out him. 

My point exactly...just what exactly is the twat brother going to sing without his brother to write the songs for him? Maybe Noel can reunite with Bonehead and Gyggys(?) and bring back the real Oasis.

Liam can sing like Springsteen and Dylan can sing. They can't really sing but the voice seems to fit the songs they sing. Noel can sing just as terribly as his brother so there's no great loss there.

I also agree that Liam was an awful front man, just standing with your arms behind your back while scowling at the crowd all night is not all that impressive if you ask me.

Mobius

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 10:20:03 pm »
Noel is long overdue for his 'Style Council' phase anyway or something new

bearman🐻

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:36 am »
Wow. Noel is in Style Council phase...that could be pretty cool actually. Or maybe Lloyd Cold after he left the Commotions. That first solo record he did is still one of my all-time favorites. "Mercy Killing" gets played and it came out nearly 20 years ago.

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 11:36:39 am »
It's long overdue that Noel brings in Richard Ashcorft to be the lead of Oasis anyway...
27>34

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 11:40:05 am »
I'm hoping that Andy uses this as his cue to give Mark and the boys a call to get Ride back together again. Afterall, the time is right.

hutch

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 12:05:28 pm »
I'm hoping that Andy uses this as his cue to give Mark and the boys a call to get Ride back together again. Afterall, the time is right.

This is a good point.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:38 pm »
Noel is long overdue for his 'Style Council' phase anyway or something new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4b48Jx7Un0

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 03:15:38 pm »
It looks like news of the Oasis split isn't going over so whell in Berlin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IyGAvbOs4