Re: TCV
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009, 10:22:18 am »
wml pm me.
FUKIT

Epstein

• http://www.hit-dat.com
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2009, 10:24:50 am »
i also figure cause its the last show, by the time they get here the other shows will have been bootleged to hell and if it sucks i can pawn this off to some sucker.
Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

hutch

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2009, 10:25:22 am »
Now FB is gone.. was working up to like a few minutes ago

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:04 am »
i also figure cause its the last show, by the time they get here the other shows will have been bootleged to hell and if it sucks i can pawn this off to some sucker.
Eh, word from the earlier shows was that security was extremely tough on cameras and recording.  So they may be bootlegged to hell, but I doubt if there will be many high quality recordings.

lagas

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:50 am »
couldn't make it...fuck, guess I'll try on Sat
zorra

wml7

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 10:28:25 am »
Eh, word from the earlier shows was that security was extremely tough on cameras and recording.  So they may be bootlegged to hell, but I doubt if there will be many high quality recordings.

yeah the metro show in chicago was very harsh if they caught you they kicked you out.  You couldn't even use your phone to take a pic.  Also people who did get away with getting video from the show and posting the video on youtube got a warning from Josh Homme.  The videos were taken down.  However I guess whatever happen now he has let them be put back up.

Driveway

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 10:29:08 am »
Expensive...  Well, they better not suck. 

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2009, 10:29:55 am »

yeah the metro show in chicago was very harsh if they caught you they kicked you out.  You couldn't even use your phone to take a pic.  Also people who did get away with getting video from the show and posting the video on youtube got a warning from Josh Homme.  The videos were taken down.  However I guess whatever happen now he has let them be put back up.
;D
Another reason to love Josh Homme.

xcanuck

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2009, 10:51:23 am »
I was trying and got shut out, however my wife scored a pair. I just hope she ends up taking me.  ;D

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:35 am »
X, bags and I had your back all the way dude.  You would have had tickets even if she had missed.  My friend Kim and I each scored a pair at the presale...  Oh hell yes.
FUKIT

hemisphire

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2009, 11:04:46 am »
About bootlegs - saw the show from France was up on dime last night.

walkonby

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2009, 11:10:47 am »
Let's hope your post-show feeling isn't the same as the post-SP secret show :)

yeah, that was kinda easy.  i feel all "smashing pumpkins secret show" giddy now.

you know, call me strange . . . but i found the sp secret show at da club to be one hell of a performance by them.  great song selections, full power rock, just enough showmanship.  a hell of a lot better than those two dar shows they did after.

azaghal1981

« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2009, 11:36:44 am »
I saw this, too. But my shitty soundcard doesn't do 24 bit. :(
About bootlegs - saw the show from France was up on dime last night.
احمد

RustyOrgan

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2009, 12:49:44 pm »
Oh well - Guess i'm going to have to miss seeing Hope Sandoval :(