Author Topic: TCV  (Read 50236 times)

bearman🐻

Re: TCV
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2009, 09:21:21 am »
Got my tix in the mail already...wow! Now I can go make some money...just kidding.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2009, 09:30:46 am »
Yeah we got tickets yesterday as well.  A good day is in my future I see.
FUKIT

RustyOrgan

« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2009, 11:08:34 am »
Mine came!  Cha-Ching!

Epstein

• http://www.hit-dat.com
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2009, 12:46:53 pm »
while im stoked for this, i dont really think this is the end all be all of shows. hell this supergroup doesnt sound as interesting as i would want it to be with dave in a supergroup band if it was up to me his band would consist of

ANY MEMBER OF VOID (that is alive of course)
No trend
TAD

Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

azaghal1981

« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2009, 01:09:19 pm »
I'm not fully sold, either.
احمد

mekmad

« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2009, 03:50:35 pm »

I bought a set of tickets at 930 presale and TCV's presale and one of them was cancelled, apparently there is a 2 ticket limit?  Did anyone else encounter this or see where this was written anywhere?   My 2 friends will be devistated, I am really quite annoyed.  It was 2 seperate presales!!!!!

Epstein

« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2009, 04:17:42 pm »
that was pretty clear...
Kill the sound: <A HREF="Http://www.hit-dat.com" TARGET=_blank>http://Http://www.hit-dat.com[/url]

Vas Deferens

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2009, 04:39:23 pm »
i checked them out on youtube.

the sample tracks are more interesting than the actual songs...

they don't sound very good live.
(_|_)

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2009, 04:40:51 pm »
Yeah, I have to agree, this is really unspectacular. I can't imagine any of us listening to them 2 years from now.

azaghal1981

« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2009, 04:52:37 pm »

I bought a set of tickets at 930 presale and TCV's presale and one of them was cancelled, apparently there is a 2 ticket limit?  Did anyone else encounter this or see where this was written anywhere?   My 2 friends will be devistated, I am really quite annoyed.  It was 2 seperate presales!!!!!

Didn't Tickets.com handle both presales? If they did, their finding out that you made two separate purchases was bound to happen. And yes, the two-ticket limit was made clear.
احمد

mekmad

« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2009, 05:06:37 pm »
that was pretty clear...

Was it really that clear?  That this limit applied to two seperate pre-sales?

mekmad

« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:40 pm »

I bought a set of tickets at 930 presale and TCV's presale and one of them was cancelled, apparently there is a 2 ticket limit?  Did anyone else encounter this or see where this was written anywhere?   My 2 friends will be devistated, I am really quite annoyed.  It was 2 seperate presales!!!!!

Didn't Tickets.com handle both presales? If they did, their finding out that you made two separate purchases was bound to happen. And yes, the two-ticket limit was made clear.

"their finding out was bound to happen" - I wasn't trying to dupe anyone, I didn't know such a rule existed.  I don't know about you guys but the last thing I am paying attention to when scrambling for tickets is reading the small print. 

Epstein

« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2009, 07:34:20 pm »
that was pretty clear...

Was it really that clear?  That this limit applied to two seperate pre-sales?

it did say on both, and lets be honest here, a show that is in this much demand with the people involved will more than likely not let you get more than two. i mean it seems as though most who have a ticket minus some scaplers and maybe the few other people who just happen to hear about this band around the time the show was put on sale knew how this band has operated its shows in europe. limited tickets, no cameras etc. if there was a more than 2 ticket option i assure you half of the people on the board that claimed to have gotten tickets wouldnt have.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2009, 10:10:21 pm »
I wasn't trying to dupe anyone, I didn't know such a rule existed.  I don't know about you guys but the last thing I am paying attention to when scrambling for tickets is reading the small print. 

ding ding ding.  ignorance is not an excuse.  you chose to rush through, you clicked the "i agree to the terms of this sale" without reading them.  frustrating but you can't blame anyone.  sry.
<sig>

mekmad

« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2009, 10:38:40 pm »
I wasn't trying to dupe anyone, I didn't know such a rule existed.  I don't know about you guys but the last thing I am paying attention to when scrambling for tickets is reading the small print. 

ding ding ding.  ignorance is not an excuse.  you chose to rush through, you clicked the "i agree to the terms of this sale" without reading them.  frustrating but you can't blame anyone.  sry.

How about an email telling me it was cancelled so I can try for the public onsale.  Or an email period.  I would have never known if I hadn't looked at my CC statement.

I guess its no use venting to you guys, you all must have gotten the memo already..  2 ticket limit has always meant you can only buy two a time to me.