Author Topic: Just how much plastic surgery have Hall and Oates had?  (Read 31674 times)

James Ford

Just how much plastic surgery have Hall and Oates had?
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:04:31 am »
Probably not as much as Michael Jackson or Barry Manilow, but surely as much as Kenny Rogers?

hutch

Re: Just how much plastic surgery have Hall and Oates had?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:59:48 am »
I always thought Kenny Rogers was pretty much king...

ANother winner is Tom Jones.. It was painful watching him from a few feet away...

Mobius

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 10:58:02 am »
Isn't it time for these guys to finally reunite with original member John Oates' Moustache?

James Ford

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 12:56:21 pm »

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 01:13:51 pm »
"Moustache on or off?"
"Off."
"Too bad."
Woof.

brennser

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 01:31:32 pm »
Probably not as much as Michael Jackson or Barry Manilow, but surely as much as Kenny Rogers?

more than Dan Snyders wife?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 02:44:38 pm »
WilcoDude: u wanna see hall and oates tonite? haha
Strv**: that sounds like punishment lol
Strv**: they have not aged well at all
Strv**: the photos i have seen are just not pretty
Strv**: send me a link to a current pic.
WilcoDude: http://www.soulsandsounds.com/John_Oates2_Jamie_Rosenberg.jpg
Strv**: that is after surgery?  wow, that is awful

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 02:48:31 pm by Hello Sunshine M! »
(_|_)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 02:56:01 pm »
I'd like to see how some of you guys look twenty some odd years down the road, with or without surgery.

Damned if you don't have surgery and damned if you do!  ::)

James Ford

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 03:00:17 pm »

QUESTION: I was in the Tempo bar 2 weeks ago after his concert and saw him smoking in the back room. He was facing a group of us and he pulled out the cigs and lit up. He had a huge drag on it and it almost looked like he wanted us to see him doing it. Why in the world would he start after quitting for 25 years? Both his parents died from cancer...

ANSWER: Dear Annie,

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I am aware that Barry has spotted smoking recently.  I have heard reports that he has been smoking in the Tempo Lounge, and there is also a recent photo on the Internet that has been causing fans to be concerned.  Not only did Barry have a cigarette in his hand, he just didn't look well.  Obviously, no matter how you look at it Barry's smoking is not a good thing.  However, I have no doubt that he is very aware of the dangers of smoking, especially since his Mother, Edna, died of complications of lung cancer.  The bottom line is no one can make Barry stop smoking and overcome his nicotine addiction.  I'm confident he knows he should because of how it can negatively affect his health, well-being and his career.  That being said, he won't do it until he is ready.  The good news is there is help and hope, and there are new medications like Chantix, which supposedly block the nicotine receptors in the brain.  Like all of his friends around the world, I am very concerned about him.  We can only hope and pray that somewhow Barry knowing how much we all love and care for him (along with help and advice from his doctor) will help give him the strength and courage necessary to stop smoking once and for all and overcome the nicotine addiction.  In other words, we will be behind him every step of the way, and we must keep in mind this is a process and it won't happen overnight or until he is ready to do it.  I also understand that Barry just wants to be himself, but nicotine addiction (like any addiction) is a big, bad ugly monster that could take everything from him.  The point is life is precious, and I believe Barry has much music and passion yet to share with the world.  Most importantly, we love and care about Barry, and we just want him to be happy and healthy! 

I hope this information is helpful.  If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 03:02:43 pm by James Ford »

Mobius

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 04:26:44 pm »
that's no cigarrette

meridiandr

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 02:28:22 pm »
Michael Jackson is still the winner when it comes to plastic surgery. His Indianapolis Plastic Surgery might be really expensive that some can't even try to think of it. Well, MJ had enough money to do it anyway.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 02:13:13 pm by meridiandr »

atomicfront

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 02:35:22 pm »
I like the Bird and the Bee tribute album. 

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 04:47:38 pm »
that's no cigarrette

i was just about the say the same thing . . . you can tell by spotting the way it burns the paper.  and the way he is holding it.  and the way his posture is sort of hunched over as he hits it (some sort of common position for inhalers) and is enveloping it, not just enjoying it.  manilove has gone all manibud.

slappy

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:59 am »
that's no cigarrette

i was just about the say the same thing . . . you can tell by spotting the way it burns the paper.  and the way he is holding it.  and the way his posture is sort of hunched over as he hits it (some sort of common position for inhalers) and is enveloping it, not just enjoying it.  manilove has gone all manibud.

All this detailed analysis and no mention of the lava lamp???

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 04:34:39 pm »
that's no cigarrette

The lava lamp is the dead giveaway on that lol
3MTA3