Author Topic: 930 club switching to TicketFly.com in 2010???  (Read 66042 times)

Driveway

Re: 930 club switching to TicketFly.com in 2010???
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2010, 10:11:59 am »
30% less?  I think they really meant to say 30% more.

azaghal1981

« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2010, 03:13:58 am »
Soft Sales are gone, again.
احمد

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2011, 05:43:38 pm »
ticketfly amy.. maybe youre still around and will read this. a friend and i were just saying (its actually on my fb page) that we were very impressed with how efficient ticketfly is when it comes to refunds. about 4 hours ago - we got notice that a band wasnt able to get into the states due to visa issues.

already i was impressed that you gave a low-down on what went wrong visa wise. then 2 hours later i got a confirmation saying my refund had happened.  couldnt believe how quickly it all happened.

great job! :)

can you please get more nyc venues to use ticketfly. i guess it means ill be going to glasslands more often :)

HeyLa

TFlyAmy

• Home
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2011, 06:41:58 pm »
I'm here I'm here!

Thanks so much for the feedback! Yes, recently some of our, erm, competitors have started advertising, as part of a "Fan Guarantee" that they give refunds if shows are canceled. And we were like DUH. The show didn't happen. Why wouldn't people have to pay?

Anyway, I really appreciate the post and I will definitely pass it along!

-Amy

ticketfly amy.. maybe youre still around and will read this. a friend and i were just saying (its actually on my fb page) that we were very impressed with how efficient ticketfly is when it comes to refunds. about 4 hours ago - we got notice that a band wasnt able to get into the states due to visa issues.

already i was impressed that you gave a low-down on what went wrong visa wise. then 2 hours later i got a confirmation saying my refund had happened.  couldnt believe how quickly it all happened.

can you please get more nyc venues to use ticketfly. i guess it means ill be going to glasslands more often :)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2011, 04:15:48 pm »
LOL - about a year ago I got into a fight with some people who wouldnt issue me a refund till *after* the show happened (which wasnt happening). I told them it was the most ridiculous thing I had heard and it wasnt my fault the band had an emergency. After weeks of fighting I was issued a refund.

You'd think that was common sense 101. Ah well. Definitely pass along the feedback :)

I'm here I'm here!

Thanks so much for the feedback! Yes, recently some of our, erm, competitors have started advertising, as part of a "Fan Guarantee" that they give refunds if shows are canceled. And we were like DUH. The show didn't happen. Why wouldn't people have to pay?

Anyway, I really appreciate the post and I will definitely pass it along!

-Amy

HeyLa

bekessler

« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2011, 11:01:49 am »
Did any more Scissor Sisters tickets actually get sold this morning, as the e-mail blast suggested they would?

Staralfur25

« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2011, 11:06:43 am »
I want my scissor sister tickets......... :'(
this suckssssssssssssssssss

Staralfur25

« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2011, 11:13:14 am »
jUST kidding!!!!!!!!!  I got them.  :D :D :D
ticketfly ya nearly made me cry

bekessler

« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2011, 11:20:29 am »
Lesson learned - go through the club's site.