Author Topic: PS3 vs Xbox  (Read 10303 times)

walkonby

Re: PS3 vs Xbox
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 10:33:25 am »
now wii--though with plunging sales in 2010, who really cares at this point--is putting out a disk so you can stream netflix in the spring.  that is only reason i will keep it near my television until i get a ps3.  i have gone through all gamecube games i want to play on the thing and wii is for kids.  plain and simple.  if you have kids and like to moniter what they put into their head as influences, wii all the way.  or if you have drunkard friends that just fucking love beer pong, then wii and the bowling game alone is for you.  if you don't give a shit and like the fact that video games and tv are easy babysitters that expose you and your offspring to violence that does translate over into a real time pyschosis due to the fact that you weren't actually raised by your parents and are constantly bombarded with death and the acceptance of killing to get to where you are going, then ps3 and xbox is for you.   as i get older, i see my playing of video games to be less a distraction of actually going outside and thinking about climbing up buildings like in "rampage" where i can be godzilla and eat women out of windows while swiping at helicopters.

Relaxer

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 12:28:01 pm »

Hadn't played my 360 much and then randomly saw this and thought it would be a good one for the kids. However, upon giving it a test run, I've decided that this is just too fun a game to let them screw up one way or the other so I'm keeping it for myself and never sharing it. Because it is awesome and I am easily entertained.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 12:48:35 pm »
i love how for walkies, just about everything signals the end of civilization.
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:40 pm »
Project Natal.  That is all.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 02:06:19 pm »
<sig>

James Ford

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 02:27:29 pm »
Every time my wife refuses my sexual advances with the excuse that she's sick of being married to a 16 year old, I'm going to tell her she should read this thread and see that it could be a lot worse.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 02:30:02 pm »
I have a Wii, 360, PS3, and a myriad of other game consoles.  I'm looking to move the PS3 cause frankly it is the only one that does not get used.  Anyone interested message me and we can work out the details.
FUKIT

walkonby

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 02:36:39 pm »

woa: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/

families that interact like that . . . are the end of our civilization.

vansmack

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 02:53:06 pm »
Every time my wife refuses my sexual advances with the excuse that she's sick of being married to a 16 year old, I'm going to tell her she should read this thread and see that it could be a lot worse.

I would look in the mirror instead of defelcting your problems to someone else.  But that's just me.
27>34

James Ford

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 03:26:30 pm »

I would look in the mirror instead of defelcting your problems to someone else.  But that's just me.

If you're trying to say that you're not physically attracted to me, that's fine. I can accept that. But the thing is, for whatever reason, my wife actually is physically attracted to me.

What turns her off though is that I tend to have more of an interest in finding new music on the web than I do for things such as drywalling and ceiling repair, and I tend to use my 20 free minutes of alone time per day on the former rather than the latter.

Of course, if I were a gamer, I never would have gotten a second date. That's all I'm saying.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 03:27:12 pm »

woa: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/

families that interact like that . . . are the end of our civilization.
I found myself wanting to throttle all of them.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 03:44:56 pm »

Don't get too upset with that Rhett. Someday soon, you will both reach the age where she'll wish that she were married to a 16 year old. (Or closer to it.)

James Ford

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »

Don't get too upset with that Rhett. Someday soon, you will both reach the age where she'll wish that she were married to a 16 year old. (Or closer to it.)

Haha. Trust me, I know her well enough to know that that statement reflects your thought processes, not hers.  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 04:00:43 pm »
If you're trying to say that you're not physically attracted to me, that's fine. I can accept that. But the thing is, for whatever reason, my wife actually is physically attracted to me.

To be clear, I'm not attracted to you Rhett.

However, my mirror comment was not about your physical appearance, but instead about your need to do some soul searching as to why your wife tells you that she doesn't want to have sex with you because you search for music in your spare time instead of your chores.

Of course, if I were a gamer, I never would have gotten a second date. That's all I'm saying.

I have enough faith in Celeste to know that she sees the beauty inside of you Rhett, regardless of how you occupy your idle time.
27>34

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 04:11:00 pm »

Haha. Trust me, I know her well enough to know that that statement reflects your thought processes, not hers.  ;)

Mine, Smackie's, most other agers... Maybe not for the long haul, but there are those moments.  ;)

Time will tell Rhett. Only time will tell.