Author Topic: PS3 vs Xbox  (Read 10296 times)

ggw

Re: PS3 vs Xbox
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 04:12:54 pm »
What turns her off though is that I tend to have more of an interest in finding new music on the web than I do for things such as drywalling and ceiling repair, and I tend to use my 20 free minutes of alone time per day on the former rather than the latter.

One could say that you are more interested in finding new music on the web than in having sex with your wife; n'est-ce pas?

James Ford

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 04:25:03 pm »
What turns her off though is that I tend to have more of an interest in finding new music on the web than I do for things such as drywalling and ceiling repair, and I tend to use my 20 free minutes of alone time per day on the former rather than the latter.

One could say that you are more interested in finding new music on the web than in having sex with your wife; n'est-ce pas?

Well that Frenchman would be wrong.

So while I'm watching our daughter for 3+ hours tomorrow while my wife is out for her 18 mile run, I'll also be researching ceiling repair online.

Anybody have any handyman tips?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 04:36:19 pm »
i love that this "PS3 vs Xbox" thread has morphed in to Rhett's vanity thread.

what's the ceiling made of?  what kind of repair?
<sig>

ggw

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 04:40:15 pm »

Well that Frenchman would be wrong.

So while I'm watching our daughter for 3+ hours tomorrow while my wife is out for her 18 mile run, I'll also be researching ceiling repair online.

Anybody have any handyman tips?

If you sprang for cable not only would your wife be happier and more likely to gratify you, but you would also get the DIY channel and be able to do some fix-up work.

http://www.diynetwork.com/topics/ceilings/index.html

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 04:49:03 pm »
getting cable = more time watching TV, more fixing of ceiling... when is this gratification supposed to take place?
<sig>

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 04:59:09 pm »
Rhett will take just about any old thread and make it about his sex life. 

Relaxer

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 06:04:29 pm »
getting cable = more time watching TV, more fixing of ceiling... when is this gratification supposed to take place?

Wait, does getting cable = getting the deep d? And assuming it is, how does the ceiling fit into it. Is it like, gurrrrl, I'ma send you to the ceiling with my sexual thunder and love lightning?
I'm so confused, I just wanted to say that I liked that Sonic Allstar Racing game and now I feel like I have to go buy a new cockring.
oword

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 07:06:19 pm »
I'm wrapped up in Heavy Rain at the moment and on the lookout for Uncharted2 co-op partners.  Or as in  the words of Kosmette "Are you playing as the girl?"
T.Rex

walkonby

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 08:50:10 pm »

walkonby

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 08:50:47 pm »

walkonby

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 08:51:20 pm »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 04:31:15 pm »
I have several codes good to download the Iron Man theme for XBOX 360.  Probably a dozen or so.  It's not all that big of a freebie I know, but if any of y'all want to get a copy free drop me a message and I'll send you a code along with instructions on how to use it.
FUKIT