Author Topic: Just Announced! Muse w/Silversun PIckups - M 3/1 - GMU  (Read 39034 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Just Announced! Muse w/Silversun PIckups - M 3/1 - GMU
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 11:48:43 am »
uh, presale tix are available right now - i pulled some up a second ago.

i'm just sayin'.

EDIT: and now i'm not sayin'.  looks like it's sold out again.

EDIT2: and now i'm sayin' again.  looks like they're slowly releasing tickets.  just keep refreshing, some should show up eventually.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:56:15 am by sweetcell »
<sig>

MustangEEA

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 11:58:33 am »
And I'm the dumbass that accidently put four tickets in her shopping cart when I only needed two. When tried to edit and refresh cart, guess what, tickets all gone again. GAAAAAAh! Can't a gal ever win? And I'm wondering if I should just suck it up and wait for actual seats?!

joker362514

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 12:18:43 pm »
Seats are slowly coming online.  Just pulled Section 130, Row D - so keep refreshing.  Hope this helps folks looking for seats.

MustangEEA

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 12:47:23 pm »
I just bought my tickets. Yay. Floor tickets, but hey ... that much closer ...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 01:06:01 pm »
Is this a tour that will also make its way out west?

currently the closest date is SLC: April 5, 2010 @ The E Center, Salt Lake City, UT

but according to this sspu page, "Additional dates to be announced Mon, December 14th. Stay tuned."

fingers crossed.
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 01:42:19 pm »
is tomorrows presale on tickets.com???  Any boardie want to point me in the right direction with password if one is needed  ;D

TheREALHunter

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 02:26:08 pm »
Why the fuck would you put sold out on your site and then release more later?  Fucking dumbasses.

mahimahi1414

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 02:31:38 pm »
Why the fuck would you put sold out on your site and then release more later?  Fucking dumbasses.

People throw tickets back... Credit cards don't go through. There's always drops for big shows.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 02:34:21 pm »

People throw tickets back... Credit cards don't go through. There's always drops for big shows.

They didn't offer reserved seats for the 3 minutes that they were originally available but judging by some of the posts they released some later and that's what I have an issue with.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 03:14:48 pm »
i can think of several reasons why they'd do that.

the system can't handle too many orders at once.  solution: space out the orders by spacing out ticket availability.

the band/management/promoter told them to do this.  they want to reward perseverance and dedication.

presale organizers want to ensure that music snobs have something to bitch about on bboards (their surcharges are too low to warrant the usual ranting). 

etc.
<sig>

TheREALHunter

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 03:17:15 pm »
i can think of several reasons why they'd do that.

the system can't handle too many orders at once.  solution: space out the orders by spacing out ticket availability.

the band/management/promoter told them to do this.  they want to reward perseverance and dedication.

presale organizers want to ensure that music snobs have something to bitch about on bboards (their surcharges are too low to warrant the usual ranting). 

etc.

Probably your last suggestion HAHA

Relaxer

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 03:35:06 pm »
My plan is to wait until the last minute, send out a flurry of emails asking if anyone has an extra, neglect to follow up on any replies, and then bitch and moan about surcharges and fees the day of.
oword

Vas Deferens

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 03:49:17 pm »
hope they add another show so there will be a glut of tickets like the Pixies shows. That's the only way I got it for $9.
(_|_)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 03:59:20 pm »
My plan is to wait until the last minute, send out a flurry of emails asking if anyone has an extra, neglect to follow up on any replies, and then bitch and moan about surcharges and fees the day of.

it's been a while since i stated that i heart relaxer, so here goes: i heart relaxer.
<sig>