Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa  (Read 2427 times)

NicoleHill

Wiz Khalifa
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:58:22 pm »
Is there anyone going to the concert this Sunday?

James Ford

Re: Wiz Khalifa
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 02:02:05 pm »
Given that the show is sold out, I'm betting there is (sic) some people going to the show.

NicoleHill

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:12:18 pm »
Given that the show is sold out, I'm betting there is (sic) some people going to the show.

I know.... given that I known about the show for a month and waited to long and now its sold out  :'(
Hoping that someone will be generious and sell theres, lol... Wishful thinking I suppose. Just a big fan. Its my own fault for waiting too long tho.  :(

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 02:16:03 pm »
nice snark.  "are there anyone going" doesn't sound right.  i don't see what your issue with "is" is.

nicolehill: to answer your question, yes - about 1,200 people will be going to the show.
<sig>

NicoleHill

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 02:21:03 pm »
nice snark.  "are there anyone going" doesn't sound right.  i don't see what your issue with "is" is.

nicolehill: to answer your question, yes - about 1,200 people will be going to the show.

This was a specific question for people that are going, all the 'extra' talk isnt necessary.... and Im not on here for English lesson, thanks but no thanks, good day.

James Ford

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 02:42:20 pm »

This was a specific question for people that are going, all the 'extra' talk isnt necessary.... and Im not on here for English lesson, thanks but no thanks, good day.

Here's one that's available. You're in luck. This person is in NOVA but can drice.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tix/1657482036.html

NicoleHill

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 02:49:46 pm »

Ironic ou send me that, so did my friend but I contacted him and he sold all the tics once he put that ad up! Wiz Khalifa is the man huh lol..
Here's one that's available. You're in luck. This person is in NOVA but can drice.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tix/1657482036.html

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 04:51:17 pm »
This was a specific question for people that are going, 

then you should have written it as a specific question.  you gave no indication that you were addressing anyone specific. 

all the 'extra' talk isnt necessary....

possibly, but it makes for mild entertainment.

hope you've found your tickets.
<sig>

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 06:36:41 pm »
possibly, but it makes for mild entertainment.

that's quite an overstatement
(o|o)

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 07:19:46 pm »
i like it when new people come on and ask about, or have any sort of question revolving around a band i have never heard of with funny names, that is sort of cool actually.  perhaps i will search them out. 

lagas

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 07:59:37 pm »
yeap, new guy gets teased around, it's a rite of passage...
zorra