Author Topic: Club's 30th anniversary?  (Read 199913 times)

Got Haggis?

Re: Club's 30th anniversary?
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2010, 04:12:32 pm »
any word if tickets are going to go back on 'sale'?

Bags

« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2010, 05:14:49 pm »
My guess is no.  I think there will be a chance for forum, Volume and email subscribers in a lottery, then the rest would be available day of first come first serve, per the news release.

BLL1201

« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2010, 05:18:17 pm »
It looks like ticketfly has been refunding all of the purchased tickets....i got the email about the lottery though and entered (crosses fingers)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2010, 05:31:41 pm »
I've signed up for the eblast a million times but never got it. Maybe I'll get a chance to enter the lottery through my forum profile email. Otherwise, I gotta plead my case: I work Sunday-Thursday evenings so I miss a lot of shows. But my library's in "intersession" (between semesters/sessions) right now so I've got this Monday off. Hey, Seth?
😐 🎶

Bags

« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2010, 05:33:08 pm »
That email was strange -- the title said REFUND, but that was not in the body of the email.

hutch

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2010, 05:36:13 pm »
Amateur hour at TIcketfly!

The following is a message from the 9:30 Club:

"You are receiving this message because you just purchased tickets to the 9:30 Club 30th Anniversary Show. The event was made public for testing during a brief window while a commemorative ticket was being designed, and was not meant to be published on the web or meant to be active to reserve tickets. Your order(s) are being cancelled and your service charges and handling fees will be refunded in full. We apologize for any inconvenience and will be sending out an e-mail shortly with details on how you may be able to get tickets to this event."

You may have recently received a refund confirmation e-mail from Ticketfly. The 9:30 Club will be sending an email shortly with information about how to RSVP.

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

- Ticketfly Customer Support

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2010, 05:38:04 pm »
It looks like ticketfly has been refunding all of the purchased tickets....i got the email about the lottery though and entered (crosses fingers)

yup, i got the refund notification and the special forum invite.  did everybody get that, or just those who had tickets canceled?

Of course they are not going to cancel tickets.

sorry, you were saying?
<sig>

hemisphire

« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2010, 05:39:54 pm »
I got an invite, did not order tix.

hutch

« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2010, 05:43:42 pm »

yup, i got the refund notification and the special forum invite.  did everybody get that, or just those who had tickets canceled?

Of course they are not going to cancel tickets.

sorry, you were saying?

GRRRRRRRRR :)

Argentina has no chance to win the World Cup! NONE!

Shadrach

« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2010, 05:45:39 pm »
Guess you didn't catch this part: "The following is a message from the 9:30 Club"

Wasn't a Ticketfly problem.

"You are receiving this message because you just purchased tickets to the 9:30 Club 30th Anniversary Show. The event was made public for testing during a brief window while a commemorative ticket was being designed, and was not meant to be published on the web or meant to be active to reserve tickets. Your order(s) are being cancelled and your service charges and handling fees will be refunded in full. We apologize for any inconvenience and will be sending out an e-mail shortly with details on how you may be able to get tickets to this event."

You may have recently received a refund confirmation e-mail from Ticketfly. The 9:30 Club will be sending an email shortly with information about how to RSVP.

Got Haggis?

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2010, 06:03:57 pm »
got the email as well.

the lineup is pretty epic.  thanks seth..hope I get tickets!

madcappa123

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2010, 06:07:20 pm »
Got the email too. Fingers crossed!

hutch

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2010, 06:19:28 pm »
Guess you didn't catch this part: "The following is a message from the 9:30 Club"

Wasn't a Ticketfly problem.

I'm sorry.

Amateur hour at the 930 Club!

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2010, 06:19:49 pm »
No email or PM or anything yet.
😐 🎶

Bags

« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2010, 06:30:43 pm »
Like the email blasts, I predict folks will get the invitation email at varying times over the next few hours -- there are thousands of forum members, email subscribers, Volume subscribers.  My friends and I all get the Wednesday email blast at different times during the day/evening.