Author Topic: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death  (Read 67557 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2013, 10:03:56 am »
Absolute insanity. I know 3 of the guys that were involved in this and they wouldn't hurt an effing fly.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2013, 10:27:49 am »
Absolute insanity. I know 3 of the guys that were involved in this and they wouldn't hurt an effing fly.

But they would kill an ethiopian guy. 

Never heard of this case before reading this thread today and I am shocked that James Ford doesn't like ethiopian food.  What is not to like? I am begining to realize he just has bad taste buds.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2013, 10:40:19 am »

Never heard of this case before reading this thread today and I am shocked that James Ford doesn't like ethiopian food.  What is not to like? I am begining to realize he just has bad taste buds.

a guy died, you fucking asshole.  go take your, "hey somebody listen to me and my cute observations about things" and go fuck off.   really.  fuck off.  the fact that you cant figure that out without me telling you how unappropriate your stupid comment is, regarding this particular story . . . where somebody died, is really making me question why i sent you a private email telling you that i enjoy talking to you.  you know, the email you never responded back to, because you must be too cool for such things.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2013, 10:47:10 am »

a guy died, you fucking asshole.  go take your, "hey somebody listen to me and my cute observations about things" and go fuck off.   really.  fuck off.  the fact that you cant figure that out without me telling you how unappropriate your stupid comment is, regarding this particular story . . . where somebody died, is really making me question why i sent you a private email telling you that i enjoy talking to you.  you know, the email you never responded back to, because you must be too cool for such things.
I love you Walky.  You're all peace and love until it's clearly not deserved.

atomicfront

« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

Sorry I didn't respond back.  And I am sad the guy died.  I will never go to DC9 because of this tragedy.  I was not the one saying the bouncers wouldn't hurt a fly when they evidently killed the guy.  Maybe your anger is mis-directed.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2013, 11:15:58 am »
Did you even read the article?
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2013, 11:20:35 am »

Yeah I read the article.  It said witnesses saw the guys kicking and beating the dude before he died and the guys saying "please stop".  I don't believe anything that comes out of the DC coroners office. I have read articles on how badly run they are before.  There is no way I would ever go to DC 9 after reading this.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2013, 11:35:10 am »
i still believe . . . that a simple pizza by the slice would have defused this entire situation.

peace and love, peace and love.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2013, 01:17:56 pm »

Yeah I read the article.  It said witnesses saw the guys kicking and beating the dude before he died and the guys saying "please stop".  I don't believe anything that comes out of the DC coroners office. I have read articles on how badly run they are before.  There is no way I would ever go to DC 9 after reading this.
So you trust eyewitnesses in a heavily Ethiopian community, who already dislike the people who go to Dc9 and the establishment itself, who saw 4 white guys and a black guy restraining an Ethiopian guy after he threw 2 bricks through the window of said establishment after being denied entry because he was too intoxicated? Of course as soon as he gets restrained he says he does nothing wrong. That's what a LOT of people who need to get restrained say.

I'll take what a medical examiner says over what eyewitnesses say. BUT you go ahead and not go to Dc9. I don't think they have any Mumford & Sons on their jukebox anyway.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2013, 01:24:33 pm »

So you trust eyewitnesses in a heavily Ethiopian community, who already dislike the people who go to Dc9 and the establishment itself, who saw 4 white guys and a black guy restraining an Ethiopian guy after he threw 2 bricks through the window of said establishment after being denied entry because he was too intoxicated? Of course as soon as he gets restrained he says he does nothing wrong. That's what a LOT of people who need to get restrained say.

I'll take what a medical examiner says over what eyewitnesses say. BUT you go ahead and not go to Dc9. I don't think they have any Mumford & Sons on their jukebox anyway.

Actually I thought they were closed.  But I saw they had the Black Kids coming up. I love the Black Kids.  And stop with the Mumford and Sons already.  They aren't a favorite band of mine.  I bought tickets to them once and sold them without going to the show.  Hardly their biggest fan. If you are going to use some band to discredit me at least use one that I really like.. perhaps Amanda Palmer, Jens Lekman, Magnetic Fields, Beach House, Wye Oak, Polyphonic Spree etc. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:27:25 pm by atomicfront »

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2013, 02:44:04 pm »

Homie don't use this forum to shit on a place that people still consider to be a staple of the community here. If you're that damn scared to go to DC9 after that, you probably should just never go out and stay in your house. Seriously, I don't if you grew up in DC or ever been around when U St is what it is now, but in comparison, its not as bad as what it used to be.

There's a lot to that case that never hit those articles that was kept under wraps. Like the guy who died (which is still sad) was known for getting kicked out of establishments before in that community. Even some of the people that are part of the Ethiopian community knew that. And yes, I know some of the folks involved with it, too, and I know their lives were ruined by (1) the fact they were trying to do their job (2) Lanier tossing out accusations so quick that they caught serious heat for it and (3) the inconclusive results that went on about the victim's cause of death for weeks.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2013, 03:39:07 pm »
ardamus, do yourself a favor: ignore atomicfront.  he is a waste of... well, everything, as far as i can tell.  getting upset at him for saying ignorant things is pointless.  you will not change him and you will not feel better.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2013, 04:02:19 pm »
ardamus, do yourself a favor: ignore atomicfront.  he is a waste of... well, everything, as far as i can tell.  getting upset at him for saying ignorant things is pointless.  you will not change him and you will not feel better.

Really for someone who ignores me you sure talk about me enough. If you wanted to ignore me while communicating with ardamus send him an instant message. 

As for the club I don't know the whole story but I can choose to not frequent a place that had people die in altercations with the bouncers. It hardly has anything to do with fearing for my life.  I have been at places with bouncers who like to start fights. 

Also why would you care what I state on a forum that no one reads when it was in the Washington Post multiple times?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 04:09:20 pm by atomicfront »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2013, 04:47:12 pm »

Homie don't use this forum to shit on a place that people still consider to be a staple of the community here. If you're that damn scared to go to DC9 after that, you probably should just never go out and stay in your house. Seriously, I don't if you grew up in DC or ever been around when U St is what it is now, but in comparison, its not as bad as what it used to be.

There's a lot to that case that never hit those articles that was kept under wraps. Like the guy who died (which is still sad) was known for getting kicked out of establishments before in that community. Even some of the people that are part of the Ethiopian community knew that. And yes, I know some of the folks involved with it, too, and I know their lives were ruined by (1) the fact they were trying to do their job (2) Lanier tossing out accusations so quick that they caught serious heat for it and (3) the inconclusive results that went on about the victim's cause of death for weeks.

i always liked you . . . i dont know why.  i just did.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2013, 04:55:01 pm »

As for the club I don't know the whole story but

Yeah, you can stop right there. I don't think they have Imagine Dragons on their jukebox anyway.
‼‼?‼‼