Author Topic: So, Weed Soda  (Read 3058 times)

azaghal1981

So, Weed Soda
« on: October 23, 2010, 01:09:15 pm »
احمد

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: So, Weed Soda
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 01:41:45 pm »
sold.

jag posted about this in the beer thread, but at the time i didn't realize what it was made of: http://www.930.com/forum/index.php?topic=19630.msg312673#msg312673 (she didn't want to start a separate thread for just this drink... ;))

once legalization comes, i wonder how much seth will charge for one of these.
<sig>

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 01:47:45 pm »
I haven't been following the beer thread but it comes as know surprise that Jag was on top of this already.
احمد

Relaxer

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 06:36:25 pm »
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 12:33:22 am »
sheer, fucking brilliance.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 10:55:54 am »
about as boring as kids who still think anything four twenty is cool.  weed is for putting into a glass pipe or rolled in a paper and smoked.  the end.  the same as beer is for beer . . . not to be coupled with fruits, corriander, chocolate, guiness, clam juice, honey, etc...

azaghal1981

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:14:08 am »
Not a fan of edibles either?

احمد

walkonby

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:15:30 am »
Not a fan of edibles either?

it is odd . . . i'm one of those who when eating it . . . it doesn't seem to do anything.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 12:48:52 pm »
weed is for putting into a glass pipe or rolled in a paper and smoked.  the end.  the same as beer is for beer . . . not to be coupled with fruits, corriander, chocolate, guiness, clam juice, honey, etc...

and then you rail against religious zealots, who say that things should be the way they are because they have always been that way, so says some old book.  the end.

the belgians have been mixing fruit peel and coriander with their beer to great effect (e.g., witbier) for centuries.  they seem to know a thing or two about beer.
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 01:17:09 pm »
weed is for putting into a glass pipe or rolled in a paper and smoked.  the end.  the same as beer is for beer . . . not to be coupled with fruits, corriander, chocolate, guiness, clam juice, honey, etc...

and then you rail against religious zealots, who say that things should be the way they are because they have always been that way, so says some old book.  the end.

the belgians have been mixing fruit peel and coriander with their beer to great effect (e.g., witbier) for centuries.  they seem to know a thing or two about beer.

i'misguided.  belgium hosts the eu and nato . . . and we all know satan is involved there, but they did legalize gay marriage.  i like my beer like i like my men:  crisp, clean, naked, pure . . . and filling from the top, to the bottom.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 01:59:02 pm »
^ Hey, keep weed out of the evil Satanic New World Order!  >:(

Some of us have sensitive lungs and would welcome an easier source. I like my sodas too so this could work for me. I'd love to try the minted one since I find that mints go so well with weed. Was wishing they had a grapefruit variety, like Squirt, but not sure if the flavors would mingle together all that well.

I could really, really use (at least!) one of those right now. My body hurts so damn bad!

Az, one of these days we'll get to toast and share a bite to eat of the good stuff. If only the evil Feds would stop intervening and protecting their corrupt buddies.

Relaxer

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 12:23:57 pm »
4Loko is basically just coffee malt liquor, and now we have weed soda. All that's further required is to invent blowjob gum and then I'd never have to get out of my car again.

oword

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 12:26:49 pm »
4Loko is basically just coffee malt liquor, and now we have weed soda. All that's further required is to invent blowjob gum and then I'd never have to get out of my car again.

so you want a gum that gives you the feeling of giving a blowjob?  how odd.  i'd prefer the real thing.   ;)

Relaxer

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 12:27:50 pm »
When options are limited, menus can make you cry.
oword

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 08:14:26 pm »
Alright, what about a weed malt Blowpop?

Hard on the outside and soft and foamy on the inside.