Author Topic: halloween makes me happy  (Read 3704 times)

walkonby

halloween makes me happy
« on: October 31, 2010, 01:27:42 pm »
it's probably because i live surrounded by national forest and the holiday always correspondes with the incredible foliage.  my pumpkins have been out on the deck railing all day (creepy bat on the short and fat one and werewolf carving on the taller one), halloween flag with witch and cauldron flying proudly, watching appropriate movies all day (dawn of the dead / poltergeist / rocky horror / exorcist), not having to worry about kids because i live in the middle of nowhere . . . so drinking and having a great time, and a fire outside in the pit if the wind dies down with giant marshmallows on sticks.

here's a blast from the past for halloween, that my partner flipped out about because he used to watch this guy all the time back in the day.  i have no clue who he is, but am sure somebody on here does.  enjoy the day.

http://vimeo.com/16331933

http://countgore.com/gore/index.html

walkonby

Re: halloween makes me happy
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 01:43:21 pm »
now i just discovered that this guy is making a special halloween appearance at our local alamo drafthouse (look it up if you don't know) movie theatre.  my partner is acting like a bratty kid waiting to go trick or treating, all excited and contemplating going.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:39:06 pm »
halloween makes me pretty damn happy too:

etc... and in the interest of fairness, something for walkies:

<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 05:52:22 pm »
phish
halloween shows
ac

http://yawningdrone.com/

zeppelin songs and little feat album cover.  i see why the website has yawn in the title.

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 10:12:28 am »

Happy Halloween

so who dressed up today??
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 10:37:58 am »
Hey "Adults",

Halloween is a kid's holiday. So is Christmas. If you dress up for Halloween, you are stupid. Again, Halloween is for kids. Leave it for them. You still get New Years Eve, Memorial Day, Valentine's Day,  Veteran's Day, and National Orgy Day.

Thanks for your attention.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 10:42:44 am »
I didn't dress up for work. Only have once. I'll probably dress up and walk around with my little sister later. Definitely watching spooky movies!
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 10:43:06 am »
...and those who are kids at heart

ya old freakin curmudgeon

here you go space...I found you a costume
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:48:11 am by Da'Hatch 🛠⛏|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🗡⚔ »
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 02:49:56 pm »
neat . . . my old thread.