Author Topic: i hope you've done what you've wanted in life . . . you have less than a week  (Read 2729 times)

walkonby

to live

http://www.npr.org/2010/12/19/132181572/s-korean-exercises-prompt-emergency-u-n-meeting

south korea will begin firing drills monday.  north korea will attack them on tuesday.  united states will back south korea and help protect them from north korea on wednesday.  china will protect north korea and attack united states on thursday.  world war three on friday.  have a nice day.  the end.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:28:23 am by walkonby »

runwhiteyrun06

Buahaha, although this is a joke thread, China will never support North Korea. China would literally gain nothing from supporting the North. The current political landscape is nothing like it was in 1950.

walkonby

north korea has read my thread . . . and decided to not attack.  you may all go about your business.  half off specials at chinese buffets everywhere.  just print off this page and bring it with you.  i control the intraweb, i control the stars.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Buahaha, although this is a joke thread, China will never support North Korea. China would literally gain nothing from supporting the North. The current political landscape is nothing like it was in 1950.

What China gains by supporting the North is preventing the millions of malnourished and mentally stunted refugees from the North going into China.

Frank Gallagher

North Korea are pussies..... South Korea ROOOOLS!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

ggw

China is too busy inundating the North Korean border with Han Chinese to give a rat's ass about some low level military skirmishes.  In fact, if South Korea wiped out a few hundred thousand North Koreans it would just accelerate China's ethnic cleansing efforts.

Relaxer

I'd say these dudes have the right idea.
oword

walkonby

here . . . let me ruin that for you.  north korea approves.

Ardamus

• Ardamus

a threesome in a threesome in a threesome

inception orgy