Author Topic: Gorilla Biscuits  (Read 1168 times)

vansmack

Gorilla Biscuits
« on: April 27, 2006, 12:11:00 pm »
I don't remember who the one guy on the board is who I talk about GB with, but a little birdie told me yesterday that the Gorilla Biscuits are reuniting for a 5 week tour with the original lineup starting in August.  

Also, they plan to reissue the Gorilla Biscuits classic "Start Today", which will feature in depth liner notes. It may also feature a DVD of the CBGB's reunion show from 08/05. The tour Should stay mostly on the coasts, and while DC may or may not be in the cards, NY, LA and SF will most certainly be on the lineup.

Gonna be a good summer....
27>34

redsock

Re: Gorilla Biscuits
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 12:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  I don't remember who the one guy on the board is who I talk about GB with, but a little birdie told me yesterday that the Gorilla Biscuits are reuniting for a 5 week tour with the original lineup starting in August.  

Also, they plan to reissue the Gorilla Biscuits classic "Start Today", which will feature in depth liner notes. It may also feature a DVD of the CBGB's reunion show from 08/05. The tour Should stay mostly on the coasts, and while DC may or may not be in the cards, NY, LA and SF will most certainly be on the lineup.

Gonna be a good summer....
That would be me! Very good news. Though I would prefer a Rival Schools or Quicksand reunion a bit more. Alas, beggers can't be chooosey.

chokeychicken

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 12:35:00 pm »
this is going to be fucking awesome.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 05:06:00 pm »
I think I took part in that conversation as well...and I just listened to a few GB tunes today!

A bunch of the photos from the liner notes of Start Today were taken at the long defunct Safari Club, and I'm in one of them.  I'm famous!

Depending on where this show happens, I'd love to see it.  They were by far the best band in that crop of NY hardcore acts....

thirsty moore

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 01:51:00 am »
Kids playing Donkey Kong....

There's something wrong with that!

I've got HIGH HOPES for this reunion...

andyrichter

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 08:44:00 pm »
I approve of this tour and will be in attendance.