Author Topic: Lolla Golden Tickets  (Read 3734 times)

wml7

Lolla Golden Tickets
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:51:53 am »
They go on sale this week keep your eyes peeled  ;D

eros

Re: Lolla Golden Tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:10 pm »
Who got em?
ʎɐʍou

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:37:59 pm »
been swamped here at work, completely forgot about checking the website.  dammit. 

did you score?
<sig>

wml7

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:46:00 pm »
nope stupid thing I was in line for it as soon as i saw they went on sale.  They did this line thing this year so it took forever to load.  I got to tickets page and entered two tickets.  I put in captcha but it was wrong I entered again and it sold out.

Bags

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 03:50:36 pm »
Had several folks go in just about as soon as it went live and none got tix.  It was easier gettin' tix to the Matador 21st Vegas weekend....

wml7

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 03:54:31 pm »
I was hoping I would have a lucky week with GA for LCD at MSG and then two tickets for this.  But no... great, just great

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:41:39 am »
Havent found anyone yet who scored them. I was in on that stupid line and then it just froze. A couple minutes later it said it was sold out. The whole thing seemed really screwy this year.

It was nearly as bad as LCD tix at MSG - but I think that was even worse. On the board - theyre saying there were only 700 tix this year available. (that was according to someone on the phone for frontgate). If thats the case - well it was damn near impossible :(

Btw - does anyone know the price on the next set of tix on sale 4/5? Im hearing 185$ but at that price Id rather know the line up.
HeyLa

wml7

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 12:36:37 pm »
yup, it's 185.  I don't think there should be any service fees either.  I'm going to jump on those before those damn things sell out  ;D

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 01:46:30 pm »
i think ill just wait for the small bands to hit up nyc and check out them since as of now most the headliners arent appealing enough to spend $180 (plus hotels/airfare, etc). Ill save $$$ for SXSW next year!

Good luck with the early bird tix! Hope they dont sell out in mere minutes.

yup, it's 185.  I don't think there should be any service fees either.  I'm going to jump on those before those damn things sell out  ;D
HeyLa

wml7

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:05 pm »
i think ill just wait for the small bands to hit up nyc and check out them since as of now most the headliners arent appealing enough to spend $180 (plus hotels/airfare, etc). Ill save $$$ for SXSW next year!

Good luck with the early bird tix! Hope they dont sell out in mere minutes.

oh they won't sell out that quickly I don't think.  If they do the next bump is $215 and thats the final which isn't too bad.  I've got my stay set, still need to get my plane ticket.  Lolla is always a fun time  ;D

James Ford

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 02:23:12 pm »
Have you out of town festival goers noticed how much airfares have gone up in the last year? Holy Christ.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 02:49:48 pm »
yeah; its affecting my decision much more on whether to go or not. Although I was happy to see a CA round trip ticket for $249. I did see Chicago was quite pricey :(

I do love Chicago - so Ill most likely just make a trip out there when Lolla isnt going on.

Have you out of town festival goers noticed how much airfares have gone up in the last year? Holy Christ.
HeyLa

wml7

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 03:18:11 pm »

Yeah, I've noticed the fares have gone up a lot.  It's twice the amount to fly to Chicago this year compared to last  ;D

wml7

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 11:58:52 am »
The early bird tickets sold out fast this morning.  I was able to grab one before the price went up to the next level  ;D

Bags

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 12:18:31 pm »
Unreal.  Early bird tickets, which used to last for weeks, sold out in like 20 minutes.  As pointed out, though, regular price is $30 more.  The golden tix are the real deal...