Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1455460 times)

wml7

Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #1680 on: June 07, 2013, 08:52:28 am »
I was trying to be funny, come on work with me

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1681 on: June 07, 2013, 09:08:18 am »
she will be . . . once one more person, who cant stand working with trents ego, leaves the tour.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1682 on: June 07, 2013, 09:53:35 am »
I had given my three tickets to a friend and instead bought a single for myself for Gary Louris at Jammin Java.

Figured it was too much of a hassle...the parking, having to take a shuttle back to lot at night, up past daughter's bedtime, the crowds, wife has already seen B52's, etc.

Now I have no reason to regret ditching the show...

Third Eye Blind is garbage!

you

have

got

to

be

fucking

kidding

me

this is my first time going.  is it that difficult to get around?  hope not.  where should we go to park?  dont mind shuttles here if i have to.  is the festival all in one area?   

James Ford

« Reply #1683 on: June 07, 2013, 09:59:47 am »
I only went once, in 2000. Los Lobos and Jonathan Richman were playing.

I seem to remember it wasn't tooooooo difficult. You park in a big lot and wait for a shuttle. Seem to remember there being lots of shuttles, and it was only a short distance. Very crowded, but that's expected.

All in all, only a minor headache. But headaches are magnified when you have a kid in tow and a wife who doesn't like crowds and isn't a live music fan.

Tonight it's going to rain, so that leaves you with a choice of Third Eye Blind on Saturday or Spin Doctors on Sunday.

I had given my three tickets to a friend and instead bought a single for myself for Gary Louris at Jammin Java.

Figured it was too much of a hassle...the parking, having to take a shuttle back to lot at night, up past daughter's bedtime, the crowds, wife has already seen B52's, etc.

Now I have no reason to regret ditching the show...

Third Eye Blind is garbage!

you

have

got

to

be

fucking

kidding

me

this is my first time going.  is it that difficult to get around?  hope not.  where should we go to park?  dont mind shuttles here if i have to.  is the festival all in one area?   

atomicfront

« Reply #1684 on: June 07, 2013, 10:13:52 am »

All in all, only a minor headache. But headaches are magnified when you have a kid in tow and a wife who doesn't like crowds and isn't a live music fan.

Here is a solution to your problems.  Be nice to people so you have friends.  Leave the wife home with the kid and go to show with friend. 

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1685 on: June 07, 2013, 10:21:07 am »

Here is a solution to your problems.  Be nice to people so you have friends.  Leave the wife home with the kid and go to show with friend. 
I've got a solution to this thread's problem.

Stop posting in it.

atomicfront

« Reply #1686 on: June 07, 2013, 11:47:19 am »

Stop posting in it.

See there you go again.  Adding nothing to the conversation. I am offering James Ford solid life-advice.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1687 on: June 07, 2013, 11:52:53 am »

Stop posting in it.

See there you go again.  Adding nothing to the conversation. I am offering James Ford solid life-advice.
lol
‼‼?‼‼

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1688 on: June 07, 2013, 01:01:11 pm »
leave the kids with the wife . . . and go out with your friends?  yeah, that makes a marriage really work.

atomicfront

« Reply #1689 on: June 07, 2013, 01:12:08 pm »
leave the kids with the wife . . . and go out with your friends?  yeah, that makes a marriage really work.

Better than taking them somewhere they don't want to be.  Trust me on this I am an expert.. I have been married twice.  How many times have you been married?

killsaly

« Reply #1690 on: June 07, 2013, 01:14:49 pm »
I thought you didnt have kids Atomic, so how can you be an expert on his situation?

Being married vs being married with kids...

atomicfront

« Reply #1691 on: June 07, 2013, 01:23:54 pm »
I thought you didnt have kids Atomic, so how can you be an expert on his situation?

Yeah having kids was his first mistake.  Everyone I know who has kids becomes boring overnight. 

James Ford

« Reply #1692 on: June 07, 2013, 01:37:21 pm »
I was boring even before I had a kid.

James Ford

« Reply #1693 on: June 07, 2013, 01:37:57 pm »
Good old Walky, always the voice of reason.

James Ford

« Reply #1694 on: June 07, 2013, 01:39:49 pm »
I'm not saying everyone is fit to have them but what really is the point of life if you don't have kids?

Yeah having kids was his first mistake.  Everyone I know who has kids becomes boring overnight.