Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1455378 times)

Stillwater

Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #2565 on: February 14, 2014, 11:30:15 am »
Anyone going to Kanye tonight?  Here is the set list from last night:

Setlist:
I?m Not Home
On Sight
New Slaves
Send It Up
Mercy
Power
Cold
I Don?t Like
Clique
Black Skinhead
I Am a God
Can?t Tell Me Nothing
Coldest Winter
Hold My Liquor
I?m In It
Guilt Trip
Heartless
Blood on the Leaves
Lost in the World
Runaway
Stronger
Through the Wire
Jesus Walks
All Falls Down
Homecoming
Golddigger
Run This Town
American Boy
Spaceship
Get ?Em High
The New Workout Plan
Heard ?Em Say
Dark Fantasy
Niggas In Paris
Touch The Sky
Can?t Tell Me Nothing
Flashing Lights
All The Lights
Good Life
Bound 2

wml7

« Reply #2566 on: February 21, 2014, 02:00:32 pm »
Anyone get tix for Moz in Baltimore today?  I was on at 10 and did the option of choosing my seats.  The middle orchestra was all gone but there were seats on right orchestra.  I was like hot damn, chose two but said I was too late.  After 30 mins of refreshing I got two in Orchestra X.  Sucks I didn't get in on the presale, as there were probably better seats to have.  So who of you guys have been to this venue?  How are the views from orchestra.  I thought I came to this venue to see Chris Rock one year, but I think that was lyric opera house.
 ;D

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2567 on: February 21, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »
I got orchestra L on aisle at 12:20 pm.....but did not end up getting it.
(_|_)

atomic

« Reply #2568 on: February 21, 2014, 03:17:29 pm »
Anyone get tix for Moz in Baltimore today?  I was on at 10 and did the option of choosing my seats.  The middle orchestra was all gone but there were seats on right orchestra.  I was like hot damn, chose two but said I was too late.  After 30 mins of refreshing I got two in Orchestra X.  Sucks I didn't get in on the presale, as there were probably better seats to have.  So who of you guys have been to this venue?  How are the views from orchestra.  I thought I came to this venue to see Chris Rock one year, but I think that was lyric opera house.
 ;D

I have subscription to Baltimore Symphony and I hate the ochestra.  If you are not on the end it is awful trying to get out.  I always get the terraces boxes or the grand tier sides.  You have your own little sections and views are pretty great.

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #2569 on: February 21, 2014, 05:18:13 pm »
Thinking of seeing Swans for the first time.  Would kind of like to see Off! the next night.  Will my trusty earplugs make this possible?

Yeah, I've done back-to-backs plenty of times, but Swans is another thing entirely.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2570 on: February 26, 2014, 05:54:11 pm »
Die Antwoord
6/11
9:30 Club

How are these guys still a going concern that warrants a club appearance? I'm not gonna shit on them because, hey nice work Die Antwoord, but they seemed like the gimmickest of novelties when they came out with Enter the Ninja and that was four or five years ago.

apparently they're collaborating with Aphex Twin these days, so they've got that going for them.

which is nice.
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #2571 on: February 26, 2014, 06:03:44 pm »
Die Antwoord
6/11
9:30 Club

How are these guys still a going concern that warrants a club appearance? I'm not gonna shit on them because, hey nice work Die Antwoord, but they seemed like the gimmickest of novelties when they came out with Enter the Ninja and that was four or five years ago.

apparently they're collaborating with Aphex Twin these days, so they've got that going for them.

which is nice.
I actually dig their music. I missed them last time. Stoked for this show.
‼‼?‼‼

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2572 on: February 27, 2014, 10:16:39 pm »
rod stewart is dead to me..the way he blew off FACES...i cannever forgive that..

Dude, it's been more than forty years. Let it go  ;D
😐 🎶

Hexenjagd

« Reply #2573 on: March 11, 2014, 03:08:45 pm »
TacocaT / Wet Brain / Dungeon Kids / Goblin Mold
Metro Gallery
3/25

Wet Brain is probably my fave Baltimore band at the moment and Tacocat's album is really good.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1394888574111431/
Goblin Mold are fun live.

Wet Brain is your favorite Baltimore band right now?  I dont even know if I have a favorite at the moment.  It probably would be Wing Dam; but Roomrunner, Multicult, Dead Mellotron, Thrushes, Dope Body, and Weekends are all up there for me.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2574 on: March 11, 2014, 03:35:44 pm »
Yeah, I saw the Phishes a billion years ago.  I kinda feel like I should see them again and I should like them, but I'm not  sure anything will ever beat Cracklin' Rose.

DotTheEyes

« Reply #2575 on: March 12, 2014, 12:30:07 pm »
I enjoy how Phish's first July Merriweather date is on the same night as Dave Matthews' concert at Jiffy Lube Live.  I wonder if this caused any head implosions.

medeski7

« Reply #2576 on: March 12, 2014, 12:55:39 pm »
I really want good tickets to Phish. If there's any pre sale aside from the mail order, that information is greatly appreciated.

wml7

« Reply #2577 on: March 19, 2014, 03:30:27 pm »
Merge Records Festival
The initial lineup includes Neutral Milk Hotel, Destroyer, Lambchop (performing their fifth LP, 2000′s Nixon, in full), Caribou, Bob Mould, Wye Oak, The Clientele, Ex-Hex, and The Rock*A*Teens.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/03/merge-records-25th-anniversary-festival-to-feature-neutral-milk-hotel-destroyer-and-lambchop/
 ;D

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2578 on: March 19, 2014, 03:44:08 pm »
^ not impressed....plus $195 for those? 
(_|_)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2579 on: March 19, 2014, 03:47:17 pm »
I really want good tickets to Phish. If there's any pre sale aside from the mail order, that information is greatly appreciated.

has there ever been a presale for phish?  i thought they demanded lottery only, followed by on sale date only, to make it fair for phans, but, i might, be, wrong.