Author Topic: The Annoying People...  (Read 7700 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
The Annoying People...
« on: May 19, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »
1) Women who carry that huge tote-bag purse (loaded full of God knows what) to a show, sling it over their shoulder, and proceed to smack people in the back all night long.

2) Douche bag guy who creeps further and further into your space all night long in hopes that you will eventually move and give up your spot (or bar stool).

3) Drunk who intentionally pours a drink over the head of your best friend and then knocks her into the floor cause she won't let his friend have her bar stool.

FUKIT

hutch

Re: The Annoying People...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 05:54:32 pm »
4) Conspiracy theorists

hutch

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 06:00:01 pm »
5) Immigrants that only talk about how great their country of origin is and put down the US...

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 06:02:36 pm »
1) Women who carry that huge tote-bag purse (loaded full of God knows what) to a show, sling it over their shoulder, and proceed to smack people in the back all night long.

I always assume she's got a back pack for a reason and it's highly unlikely that she's going to ask to use my tooth brush later.
27>34

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:04:59 pm »
5) Immigrants that only talk about how great their country of origin is and put down the US...

6) Americans who forget that their family came from immigrants, and bitch about immigrants.
_\|/_

hutch

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:10:12 pm »

6) Americans who forget that their family came from immigrants, and bitch about immigrants.

i agree with 6..doesn't make 5 any less true

saltenya94

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:56 am »
7) Washingtonians who refuse (at all costs) to use their turn signals.  Somewhere around 1997 around 85% of Washingtonian drivers decided to stop using them.  Now I have to "guess" where a car is going by how  slow or fast they gravitate up out of their "lane."

James Ford

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 07:40:33 am »
This

7) Washingtonians who refuse (at all costs) to use their turn signals.  Somewhere around 1997 around 85% of Washingtonian drivers decided to stop using them.  Now I have to "guess" where a car is going by how  slow or fast they gravitate up out of their "lane."

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 09:22:51 am »
oh yeah . . . i almost forgot the topic of this thread

people who believe this:

I am going to post this at the extreme risk of being judged by my response.  The thing I don't like about this whole issue is that if one's beliefs are that gay marriage ought now be allowed, they are automatically assumed by many people to be anti-gay, gay haters, or whatever degree of that ideology is being thrust upon them.  (This is true of a lot of other issues as well BTW.)  I personally am opposed to gay marriage.  It, however, has nothing to do with being anti anything other than I am against gay marriage.  In whatever choices and decisions I make in life, the sexual orientation, preference, life style choice of others is of no concern.  Maybe I am in a small minority here, but it does suck that merely because of my believe on a particular issue I am easily labeled and judged by others.

fuck you, op.

ggw

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 09:26:16 am »
Turn signals are a sign of weakness.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 09:26:33 am »

Upscale European automobiles manufactured for the USA are no longer equipped with turn signals. It's a fact!
😐 🎶

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 09:40:47 am »
people who say they are "drug free" . . . but smoke cigarettes.

James Ford

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:15 am »
Or drink beer? Coffee? Eat anything with sugar? Habitually post on message boards?

people who say they are "drug free" . . . but smoke cigarettes.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 10:07:38 am »

6a) Americans who tell people for example....I'm one fourth Irish, one sixteenth scotch (that's a drink by the way) and one eigth Polish/Russian..when they haven't even set foot in the countries mentioned. Not to mention the math hardly ever adds up. I don't give a rats were your great great great great fucking grandparents came from. Your nationality is were you were born. (Mr. President!!!!)  ;)

BTW...did anyone notice that on Tuesday Obama was Irish then on Wednesday he was English?  :-\

On a daily basis....morons who wait in line at the coffee shop for 15 fucking minutes then start to read the menu board when they get to the register. Then spend another 10 fucking minutes fishing for their $2000 Coach purse from their $5000 Luis Vutton handbag...couldn't you have done all that while waiting in line, instead of admiring your own rflection in the passtry display case....