Author Topic: BREAK UP THE F-ING NATIONALS  (Read 436465 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

BREAK UP THE F-ING NATIONALS
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:56:08 pm »
EIGHT STRAIGHT, baby. When they're not putting 10 runs on the board every night, they're hitting timely homers and RBIs and kicking the shit out of pathetic franchises like the whOrioles. Mark it down: Mike Morse is a fucking All-Star. Jordan Zimmermann: $$$.

That double-clutch by Jayson Werth today was bullshit. He should have totally unloaded.

WAR baseball in the District!

snailhook

Re: BREAK UP THE F-ING NATIONALS
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 04:02:01 am »
this is great to see after following the nats since they came here in '05.  i've never seen the franchise display as much heart as this current lineup.  i was hoping for 75 wins this year and we might just get it.  it'll be interesting to see if they can hang around the wild card race.  i still think they are too young and inexperienced to consistently win, but they're coming together well.  espy should be rookie of the year, and the starting rotation has far exceeded expectations despite missing stras.  morse is a beast.  nats will be contenders next year...

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 09:37:42 am »
Baseball is gay.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 09:43:40 am »
don't know why people use 'gay' as an adjective...gay can be good ya know.

Baseball is gay.
(_|_)

wml7

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:53:41 am »
How long is Strasburg out for?  Is he out for the year?  ;D

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:26 am »

Vas Deferens

(_|_)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 10:06:56 am »
this is great to see after following the nats since they came here in '05.  i've never seen the franchise display as much heart as this current lineup.  i was hoping for 75 wins this year and we might just get it.  it'll be interesting to see if they can hang around the wild card race.  i still think they are too young and inexperienced to consistently win, but they're coming together well.  espy should be rookie of the year, and the starting rotation has far exceeded expectations despite missing stras.  morse is a beast.  nats will be contenders next year...

Espinosa has been incredible. I think the lineup really got jumpstarted with the return of Ryan Zimmerman and the defense has been outstanding as well (save for Sunday).

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 10:28:15 am »
Baseball is gay.

It will be on Tuesday.

http://www.teamdc.org/noan.html

See? I told you it was gay....

P.S. when is the Nationals Hetro-night?

shemptiness

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 11:46:02 am »
Ah, the false-optimism created by a winning streak....

James Ford

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 11:50:05 am »
.237 batting average=incredible?

Espinosa has been incredible. I think the lineup really got jumpstarted with the return of Ryan Zimmerman and the defense has been outstanding as well (save for Sunday).

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 12:08:45 pm »

for someone on the Nationals, yes.

<hides>
<sig>

slappy

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 02:00:07 pm »
You mean pejorative?

don't know why people use 'gay' as an adjective...gay can be good ya know.

Baseball is gay.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 02:57:47 pm »
I'm going with my gut, James. [/joemorgan]

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 04:26:38 pm »
http://mlbdirt.com/2011/06/20/danny-espinosa-should-be-an-all-star/

(o|o)